Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Bass? Spring box build is here! E34s too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darrenforeal
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    "VacMan" is a good buddy of mine, he is a mod over there.

He said I should not, so I will not. Makes sense, huh?

Buuuuuut...if you guys whored out shots of my shit, I would love it!

Maybe when www.bimmerboxes.com gets live I can pimp that in my siggy or something.

I should get busy on a logo, huh?
    VacMan is a cool guy. But he is a mod and has to say the BF.C line. Anyways, I'm a rebel.

Let's see if this gets deleted ;)

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

As soon as I get my e34 box I'll do a kick as review on the main board.

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied

Maybe when www.bimmerboxes.com gets live I can pimp that in my siggy or something.

Seriously, I'll design some shit with you. It's about time I got back into some art work and I've been sketching like crazy lately.

Leave a comment:

• browntown
    replied
    hmmm. there is such a loyal following for funfers on firstfives (e12) and mye28 that there must be a similar site for the newer ones, no?

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darrenforeal
    replied
    Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
    bf.c is *very* aggressive about taking its cut.
    Yeah well I'd try it. It's no different than the guys in the e34 sub forum that made skid plates and cup holders and the like. Worst that can happen is a warning. ANd I'd doubt that would happen.

Leave a comment:

• nrubenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by darrenforeal View Post
    WHAAA?? Just put it in the E34 for sale section. Why the hell would you not be able to? The guy who made the skid plates here did some for the e34s and put a thing up, same with a dude the made cup holders. Just make a new post with some pictures so you won't have to link it to this r3v thread. Maybe they just meant throwing up links. Worth a shot! We have a very active group over there
    bf.c is *very* aggressive about taking its cut.

Leave a comment:

• darrenforeal
    replied
    No, I was told I couldn't.
    WHAAA?? Just put it in the E34 for sale section. Why the hell would you not be able to? The guy who made the skid plates here did some for the e34s and put a thing up, same with a dude the made cup holders. Just make a new post with some pictures so you won't have to link it to this r3v thread. Maybe they just meant throwing up links. Worth a shot! We have a very active group over there

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    No, I was told I couldn't.

Leave a comment:

• darrenforeal
    replied
    Hmmm. Only sold 1 E34 box so far...isn't this a 5 series forum?
    hey luke did you post this on the e34 subforum in BF.c?

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Hmmm. Only sold 1 E34 box so far...isn't this a 5 series forum?

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Putting this conveniently back on top of your page!

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by the fil View Post
    Can you recommend me a 10" sub that will fit the box? If you're 10" boxes are $200 shipped I'd think I'd have around $100 to spend, any advice would be appreciated. I can paypal you tomorrow :) I just don't know what would fit / or be a good bang for the buck.
    The Infinity Reference makes incredible bass in this box, I have done several.

There are LOTS of woofers that absolutely kick ass in this box. An easy way to tell if it is gonna sound good is in the spec sheet. Look for a Qts under .35 (.4 is pushing it) and a Fs under 32Hz, it will sound great if you hit those 2 specs.

I am starting to think wheelhop might have tuned his setup wrong. He seems to think his $50 woofer does not perform as well as a $500 woofer...yet his buddies all think he is crazy...Hmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    A bunch of 10" subs will fit in this box. The sub that's in question here is like a $500 sub that no one has "laying around". What I think isn't being made clear here is that Luke's box makes nearly the shittiest component you can run sound really fucking good.

Seriously.

PM the man and I'm sure he could recommend something. Hell, read thru some of the spec's he's listed and find a sub in the range you're looking for. Plenty to choose from in the ~$150 range.

Leave a comment:

• the fil
    replied
    Can you recommend me a 10" sub that will fit the box? If you're 10" boxes are $200 shipped I'd think I'd have around $100 to spend, any advice would be appreciated. I can paypal you tomorrow :) I just don't know what would fit / or be a good bang for the buck.

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    C'mon guys, get your paypal out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X