Head unit stolen, Hvac panel annihilated.
Collapse
X
-
Sorry to hear. I always take my faceplate out. You just never know. especially having a vert. Looks like it just needs the HVAC panel -
This is what I found when i came out this morning...


I guess this would be the perfect time to rewire the radio like ive been meaning to. The PO hack job wiring had always irked me.Leave a comment:
-
Wow...bummer.
We cn give you way better answers if you show us picsLeave a comment:
-
Head unit stolen, Hvac panel annihilated.
So some low life decided to help themselves to just about every car in our neighborhood last night. My head unit was torn out and the savage destroyed my Hvac panel in the process. What all typically needs to be replaced in these situations? Just the hvac panel? Or are we talking dash replacement? It looks like whatever the head attaches to got ripped out too. Theres a rather large empty space back there that leads me to believe something else is missing.Tags: None

Leave a comment: