X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five5peed
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Are we talking about the same Luke Fisher? There is a entire FB group that someone started to talk about for the number of people he screwed over. Countless others that bought into his crossover that was a flop.

@Five5peed May I ask how you sent the money? Did you actually receive the item, or are you waiting on it???

PayPal. Product recd last year.
    Vert box pounds. IMO, a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Are we talking about the same Luke Fisher? There is a entire FB group that someone started to talk about for the number of people he screwed over. Countless others that bought into his crossover that was a flop.

@Five5peed May I ask how you sent the money? Did you actually receive the item, or are you waiting on it???
    Last edited by george graves; 07-12-2019, 04:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Five5peed
    replied
    I hooked up on FB with him and scored a leftover e30 vert box! Cool guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Someone of bfc really put it to him and don't think he goes on forums much (like many of the old-schoolers, really). He is on FB, but not so sure how much he is into the business side of things. He posts occasionally on e30zone page, helping other members with electrical gremlins.

Leave a comment:

• hillbarry
    replied
    thanks Austin

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Barry, he hasn't logged on here for a couple of years. He is reachable on Facebook - "Luke Fisher" and is located in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Austin

Leave a comment:

• hillbarry
    started a topic Where is Luke

Where is Luke

does anyone know how to get in touch with Luke????? I have been trying to reach him regarding his crossovers and speaker work . Please help. Where is stereo installer???
    Last edited by hillbarry; 07-08-2019, 04:19 PM. Reason: to make clearer
Working...
X