Fuse 23 and Light switch problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuse 23 and Light switch problems

Recently I was driving and my dash lights had gone out, so I had started looking into it and the fuse was blown. Replaced it and it blows right away, I have a short. It only comes on when I pull the headlight switch. So following these http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~dave/BMW/...4&zoom=100,0,0 I see green/gray wire to the switch is power.

I had removed every other wire one by one to try and find the short but the short stays for every wire. Now when taking the green/gray power wire out the short is gone. Now seeing as it stays with the power wire there but taking the other wires out show no reaction, im thinking it would be the switch shorting out correct? But if the switch were to be shorting out would it not affect fuse 22 for the other side lights? It is also connected to the light switch so if the switch is shorting would that not cause fuse 22 as well?

Hey man, I have the exact same issue as you. Did you figure it out? Fuse 23 keeps blowing but Fuse 22 is ok. No lights at all but Fuse 23 blows at first click

Comment

Working...
    X