Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Photobucket, I can't see the size of the rivets you used I'm getting (mentally) prepared to replace my roof, and I'm finding all the tools I'll need. Your guide here has been super helpful, but again thanks to Photobucket, could you tell me what size rivets you used?

Before Photobucket turned to PhotoF-ckit, I added 3/16" medium aluminum rivets to my tool list on Amazon. Is that the right size? Thanks for this guide!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M_3_X View Post
      Photobucket is now charging a fee to host and link your pictures, so 1000's of DIY's around the internet have become useless thanks to Photobucket's thirst for money.
      yes they f*8k up a whole bunch of my Pics that a had on an RC forum.tried to delete picsthat i didn't need to brink it down 50% but still didn't bring them back...
      sigpic

Comment

An E30 convertible top install

Originally posted by rustneversleeps View Post
        yes they f*8k up a whole bunch of my Pics that a had on an RC forum.tried to delete picsthat i didn't need to brink it down 50% but still didn't bring them back...

No pics will come back unless you upgrade your account and sign up for a plan.
        I'm slowly downloading all my albums and will close my 13-year old account and looking for another option.

They can go photof*k themselves. THEY WONT HAVE MY MONEY.

Holding your pictures hostage for money is not the right way to gain customers!!
        "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
        -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Ya photophooket stinks. The pics are still viewable through the direct link in the first post. Eventually I will move the pics to another host but I don't have time right now. This website can have complete free use of the pics if it helps, would be nice to make them permanent.

Comment

There's a TEMPORARY solution to the photo bucket mess.
            PHOTOBUCKET EXTENSION AVAILABLE FOR FIREFOX AND CHROME!!!
            see http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...65&postcount=1
            Don't count on it working for long though. You can assume the Photobucket people will break it at some point.

You can move your photos to flickr, but you'll need to update each link, which really sucks. Just did it for some of my threads.

This thread is really important to the community - if you don't have another option I'm willing to edit the links for you. PM me and we'll figure something out.
            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
            DB vert plastic bumpers
            OEM Keys
            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
            91 ic Calypso 3.1
            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

my gawd man. just tried your photo bucket album iink. what an absolute turd of a web site. dozens of ad serving links..

seriously: dump their @ss and move to flickr.

HOWTOs:
              DB vert plastic bumpers
              OEM Keys
              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
              91 ic Calypso 3.1
              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

i've downloaded all the photos and the DIY text. we can create a doc for badcab from that. if/when @James Crivelone finds a pic hosting/archiving solution we can pull everything into it.

I'll add an archive link to this post when i get some time to do so. did the same with the xworks "m3 minor rust repair" diy a while back.

HOWTOs:
                DB vert plastic bumpers
                OEM Keys
                MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                91 ic Calypso 3.1
                86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Isn't it crazy now ..photo-f**k-it use to be great but now way to many ads and takes for ever to do any thing....
                  they should of left what we had and then charge us for additional pics..and then i might of paid for extra GB's for more pics..

And I'm sure it's affecting millions of customers too that are pissed...

Have a great day..
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm looking to see if replacing my top myself is possible. Any update on the pictures with the DIY posts by the OP? Thanks!

Comment

Link to photobucket is no longer working - did anyone download the pictures in a shareable format? Looking to replace my top in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                      i've downloaded all the photos and the DIY text. we can create a doc for badcab from that. if/when @James Crivelone finds a pic hosting/archiving solution we can pull everything into it.

I'll add an archive link to this post when i get some time to do so. did the same with the xworks "m3 minor rust repair" diy a while back.

Comment

I'd like to replace my top in near future, are these pictures available anywhere?

Comment

Yes I have them. Need to dig them out

HOWTOs:
                          DB vert plastic bumpers
                          OEM Keys
                          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                          91 ic Calypso 3.1
                          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Would also like to see them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

I have 250 pics from his writeup.
                              They are posted on Flickr here

I have the html thread saved too. will post once I modify it with the new pic links

HOWTOs:
                              DB vert plastic bumpers
                              OEM Keys
                              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                              91 ic Calypso 3.1
                              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X