X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr2peak
    replied
    Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about the Tii, but your M Technic convertible is near 10x as rare! 40x rarer if you're counting only US M Technic cars :)

Leave a comment:

• Muddler
    replied
    Registering my car!

Dean Grover, Bend Oregon. MTech II Cabriolet. EC05091. 5 spd. heated seats. Alpenweiss/lotus. Build Date July 5, 91. I believe I am the 4th owner. Originally sold back east but obviously not driven in the winter because there is no rust.

E30 and site Newbie. Previously owned a '74 somewhat bastardized 2002tii that was totaled when we got rear-ended by some moron too busy looking at her cell phone to see we were sitting at the stop sign she was fast approaching. Sad story but love the new car. Bought it off a guy in Eugene OR after getting the insurance payout for the tii.

Leave a comment:

• ezrez
    replied
    07-91
    EC27432
    5 spd swap
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ezrez
    replied
    Originally posted by bjlanzilotta View Post
    Just found this thread, and figured I'd share mine!

Bailey Lanzilotta: Boston, MA
    Production Date: Not yet verified
    S770a in Alpineweiss / Lotuswhite
    VIN: EC06093
    5-speed
    Factory heated seats

Car has been in the family since 1996, so I have receipt for everything ever done in that period of time. The car has 155k miles on it, and also has a dealer-ordered hardtop
    Your production date is 1992-04-01

Leave a comment:

• bjlanzilotta
    replied
    Just found this thread, and figured I'd share mine!

Bailey Lanzilotta: Boston, MA
    Production Date: Not yet verified
    S770a in Alpineweiss / Lotuswhite
    VIN: EC06093
    5-speed
    Factory heated seats

Car has been in the family since 1996, so I have receipt for everything ever done in that period of time. The car has 155k miles on it, and also has a dealer-ordered hardtop
    Last edited by bjlanzilotta; 01-26-2017, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
    Where does one find the 770/771 code?
    It's on the build sheet. Look your last seven digits of the VIN up through one of the BMW VIN decoder pages.

Leave a comment:

• Cha Ching
    replied
    Where does one find the 770/771 code?

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by bboylxix View Post
    770a

VIN: EC29333

White/White

Auto

Stock LSD and Heated seats.

Picked up mine a few months ago from a guy in fresno, which is why I'm back on R3V. I'm currently in the Bay Area.

the body and interior are in great condition. The guy took good care of it but I'm assuming he was more of an old school muscle car guy judging by the nature of his "fixes" including:

-He Replaced the MTech II front valence with a stock one

-Drilling through the tonneau cover and welding locking hood pins to the cassis to keep it down

- And installing rear air shocks to lift the car with an air chuck so he could clear the god awful 0MM offset rims on it...

Anyway, I decided to save it and i'm currently in process of making it right.

here are some before and after pics. ill get some nicer pics up once the car is done ;)

What's up man this is Kevin from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bboylxix
    replied
    770a
    VIN: EC29333
    White/White
    Auto
    Stock LSD and Heated seats.

Picked up mine a few months ago from a guy in fresno, which is why I'm back on R3V. I'm currently in the Bay Area.

the body and interior are in great condition. The guy took good care of it but I'm assuming he was more of an old school muscle car guy judging by the nature of his "fixes" including:

-He Replaced the MTech II front valence with a stock one
    -Drilling through the tonneau cover and welding locking hood pins to the cassis to keep it down
    - And installing rear air shocks to lift the car with an air chuck so he could clear the god awful 0MM offset rims on it...

Anyway, I decided to save it and i'm currently in process of making it right.
    here are some before and after pics. ill get some nicer pics up once the car is done ;)

Leave a comment:

• John T
    replied
    I have a 770a car
    AWII/LW
    Automatic
    Austin you might have the vin already

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    From the VIN decoder, it lists your car being 08/1991 (which makes sense, since your VIN is only 20 away from mine), and not optioned with limited-slip when it rolled off the line, but was optioned with heated seats! Welcome to the elitist group!
    Ahh!! Thanks for verifying dude! It's good to be here :up:

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    Bradley Jackson
    Production date: Not yet verified
    S770A in Alpineweiss II/Lotuswhite
    VIN: EC05216
    Factory limited-slip car.

Still need to do a carfax, but the car has 159k miles, and has had alot of mechanical work done to it recently. Previous owner also serviced the A/C, so it blows ice cold!
    From the VIN decoder, it lists your car being 08/1991 (which makes sense, since your VIN is only 20 away from mine), and not optioned with limited-slip when it rolled off the line, but was optioned with heated seats! Welcome to the elitist group!

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Bradley Jackson | Seattle, WA
    Production date: Not yet verified
    S770A in Alpineweiss II/Lotuswhite
    VIN: EC05216
    Factory heated seats

Still need to do a carfax, but the car has 159k miles, and has had alot of mechanical work done to it recently. Previous owner also serviced the A/C, so it blows ice cold!
    Last edited by spiDmang; 08-15-2016, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Long, overdue bump to this thread. Updated the first post with all the awaiting submissions from August of last year. I no longer get 90% of my email notifications from the site, for whatever reason, and completely forgot about this thread. Sorry to all who felt slighted that the original post didn't get updated.

Leave a comment:

• a70droptop
    replied
    VIN is EC26742 ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X