Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official M-Technic cabrio registry thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    https://youtu.be/B-PyAmpq7xs

    COOL VIDEO REGARDING OUR CARS
    sigpic

    Comment


      Official M-Technic cabrio registry thread

      Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
      https://youtu.be/B-PyAmpq7xs

      COOL VIDEO REGARDING OUR CARS


      I was waiting on my press agent to officially release this! ROFLMAO! (I'm Rusty...)


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Any news on the world of MT2 E30's?
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
          Any news on the world of MT2 E30's?


          Ryan sold his last month on BaT for $30K, I believe?


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by BMWBrat View Post
            Ryan sold his last month on BaT for $30K, I believe?


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Yes, that was a good auction.

            Mine has been sitting in the garage for a bit. Radio and hvac out on the floor. I bought an 89 for a hard top to put on the mtech. I ordered new interior window seals, and a few other items like hvac and ash tray bulbs. Might as well replace them all at the same time. I also cleaned the front and back of my euro weaves. Going to put paint sealant on them and mount the wheels back on the car for summer.

            I have been slowly getting the 89 ready for bring a trailer but, after it comes back this week from getting a timing belt, all I have left if rear shocks and mounts, then a full exterior and interior detail. After I get pictures, the mtech will be the focus again.

            Comment


              Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
              Yes, that was a good auction.



              Mine has been sitting in the garage for a bit. Radio and hvac out on the floor. I bought an 89 for a hard top to put on the mtech. I ordered new interior window seals, and a few other items like hvac and ash tray bulbs. Might as well replace them all at the same time. I also cleaned the front and back of my euro weaves. Going to put paint sealant on them and mount the wheels back on the car for summer.



              I have been slowly getting the 89 ready for bring a trailer but, after it comes back this week from getting a timing belt, all I have left if rear shocks and mounts, then a full exterior and interior detail. After I get pictures, the mtech will be the focus again.


              Can't wait to see the '89 on BaT. With all that extra work in her, it should go for a nice price. Pics of your MTech when you get a chance?


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              Comment




                Sorry off topic, I picked up a leather heated seat console so I can retrofit heated seats (didn’t want to cut holes in mine). I previously swapped the auto for a 5-speed.

                Does anyone have an original sterling silver or, for that matter, any S770a cars, with 5speed and heated seats? Can’t be too many of those out there.
                Last edited by robrez; 05-07-2019, 02:12 PM.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

                Comment


                  Where did you pick up the part? that center console should of came out of a S771 .. s770a did not have center wrapped consoles
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
                    Where did you pick up the part? that center console should of came out of a S771 .. s770a did not have center wrapped consoles
                    Oops typo I meant S771. My question was basically how many S771 full-mtech cars have factory heated seats and 5 speeds, as both features were rarely optioned. I found it on a euro ebay. I've been fortunate to collect spares of most of the S771 leather interior bits.
                    sigpic
                    January 2012 COTM

                    Comment


                      My S771 came with heated seats but was automatic.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

                      85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by robrez View Post


                        Sorry off topic, I picked up a leather heated seat console so I can retrofit heated seats (didnít want to cut holes in mine). I previously swapped the auto for a 5-speed.

                        Does anyone have an original sterling silver or, for that matter, any S770a cars, with 5speed and heated seats? Canít be too many of those out there.
                        There were 17 sterling manuals made. I have one of them and it doesnít have heated seats. Some of the euro cars had extended leather as an option so, it likely didnít come from a 771 car but, it is rare either way!

                        Comment


                          I've put a hold on the M technik restoration due to new brother( project ) showed up that needs a lot of work and attention 190E Cosworth 2.316V , im extremly happy and lucky to own these cars .. what do you guys think of the 190E?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Mine is a black S770a 5 speed, winter package (heated seats, mirrors, door locks).
                            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.


                            Convertible Technical & Discussion
                            A Topless Memorandum

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                              Mine is a black S770a 5 speed, winter package (heated seats, mirrors, door locks).


                              post some photos!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...-technic-ii-5/
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X