X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber///m3
    replied
    Originally posted by troymhughes View Post

He still has yet to list it, I honestly think this example on BAT is better and i'm not convinced it's even going to bring 12,900... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...c-cabriolet-9/
    I’m watching that one! It’s up to $20K with about 9 hours left. That one’s going to set a record for a appearance package car I believe...

Leave a comment:

• troymhughes
    replied
    Originally posted by Uber///m3 View Post

You’re right...that’s a bit much IMHO. There was another 88 (I believe?) M Technic 1 that was up for sale on here with a rebuilt engine and drivetrain for only $11,900 last month.
    He still has yet to list it, I honestly think this example on BAT is better and i'm not convinced it's even going to bring 12,900... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...c-cabriolet-9/

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied

I will update once the car is officially listed and I've asked a few more questions. I honestly don't think I'm going to pursue it. I think listing price is too high with too many unknowns ($12,995). On top of that I would have to fly in to check out the car... If someone on here is interested or knows someone who is and they have to time to do their due diligence and have the bank roll to make it happen good for them. Even if it's not me I just want to see the car go to someone who will take care of it.
    You’re right...that’s a bit much IMHO. There was another 88 (I believe?) M Technic 1 that was up for sale on here with a rebuilt engine and drivetrain for only $11,900 last month.

Leave a comment:

• troymhughes
    replied

Any service records? Timing belt changed? If so, when? Any other major maintenance done on the car? CarFax will be helpful but know that it isn’t always accurate. I’d certainly make any purchase contingent on a pre-purchase inspection by a reputable BMW service department (independent or dealership).
    I will update once the car is officially listed and I've asked a few more questions. I honestly don't think I'm going to pursue it. I think listing price is too high with too many unknowns ($12,995). On top of that I would have to fly in to check out the car... If someone on here is interested or knows someone who is and they have to time to do their due diligence and have the bank roll to make it happen good for them. Even if it's not me I just want to see the car go to someone who will take care of it.

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied

Odometer Stopped at 151k in 2008 engine is original (per seller), Year Model is 92, production was 9/91, manual, I have not ran the Carfax yet, seller does not expect to list until end of this week at the earliest.
    Any service records? Timing belt changed? If so, when? Any other major maintenance done on the car? CarFax will be helpful but know that it isn’t always accurate. I’d certainly make any purchase contingent on a pre-purchase inspection by a reputable BMW service department (independent or dealership).

Leave a comment:

• troymhughes
    replied

We’d need more info to make that kinda judgement in my opinion. Mileage? Year model? Auto or manual? Service records or Carfax available?
    Odometer Stopped at 151k in 2008 engine is original (per seller), Year Model is 92, production was 9/91, manual, I have not ran the Carfax yet, seller does not expect to list until end of this week at the earliest.

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied

Any opinion on what fair price would be in exceptional condition?
    We’d need more info to make that kinda judgement in my opinion. Mileage? Year model? Auto or manual? Service records or Carfax available?

Leave a comment:

• troymhughes
    replied

Appearance package car
    Any opinion on what fair price would be in exceptional condition?

Leave a comment:

• Uber///m3
    replied
    Am looking at one coming on the market soon, can anyone confirm vin EC05356?
    Appearance package car

Leave a comment:

• troymhughes
    replied
    Am looking at one coming on the market soon, can anyone confirm vin EC05356?

Leave a comment:

• Evo9GSR
    replied
    Finally able to post a picture of my car on here. Not the best pics but the only ones I could find at the moment. Currently undergoing restoration. 5 speed 770a
    appearance package .
    Last edited by Evo9GSR; 02-10-2020, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Evo9GSR
    replied

This Automatic cabrio is up for sale somewhat near me.

VIN is NEC29483

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    Originally posted by Evo9GSR View Post
    Francogt1 are you still in the same place? I just moved and I believe I might be close to you within 20 mins. I need to get some pictures of my car on here.
    yeah i am in Elizabeth NJ hit me up via PM ill shoot you my number

Leave a comment:

• Glx2go
    replied
    Ohio, 8/91, AW/LW, automatic in process of being converted to manual, EC27770

Leave a comment:

• Evo9GSR
    replied
    Francogt1 are you still in the same place? I just moved and I believe I might be close to you within 20 mins. I need to get some pictures of my car on here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X