X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber///m3
    replied
    Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
    Well back in August we used the Mtech as our wedding car , everyone loved it. wife says it will never be forsale, i cant argue with that.

Click image for larger version Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	9898205
    Click image for larger version Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_107.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	9898206
    Love this!

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    Well back in August we used the Mtech as our wedding car , everyone loved it. wife says it will never be forsale, i cant argue with that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	9898205
    Click image for larger version  Name:	190817_RegaloWedding_107.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	9898206
    Last edited by francogt1; 01-12-2020, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    anyone doing anything with their M techs????????

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    I'm selling a full MTechnic seat cover kit, reproduction convertible kit by Kevin Chin. Front seats are heated, includes 4 headrests.

Leave a comment:

• dstra
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andrew325is
    replied
    I think it would be nice to include the S799 318i M Design convertibles. The option pack is designated E30 INDIVIDUALSERIE 92. There seems to be very little information about these online and I haven't found any official production data. Various non-official sources list anywhere from as low as 25 to several hundred produced. While not sold in the US, there were North American spec models sold in Canada with the M42 engine. The rest of the world got the M40 engine.

There is information on the different versions made for Europe here: http://www.e30cabrio.se/mdesign.html. That site also has information on the European 325i M Technic models, including S796, S798, and S335.
    Last edited by Andrew325is; 10-18-2019, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    Pretty cool car

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...-technic-ii-5/

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
    Mine is a black S770a 5 speed, winter package (heated seats, mirrors, door locks).

post some photos!!

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    Mine is a black S770a 5 speed, winter package (heated seats, mirrors, door locks).

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    I've put a hold on the M technik restoration due to new brother( project ) showed up that needs a lot of work and attention 190E Cosworth 2.316V , im extremly happy and lucky to own these cars .. what do you guys think of the 190E?

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnough02
    replied
    Originally posted by robrez View Post

Sorry off topic, I picked up a leather heated seat console so I can retrofit heated seats (didn’t want to cut holes in mine). I previously swapped the auto for a 5-speed.

Does anyone have an original sterling silver or, for that matter, any S770a cars, with 5speed and heated seats? Can’t be too many of those out there.
    There were 17 sterling manuals made. I have one of them and it doesn’t have heated seats. Some of the euro cars had extended leather as an option so, it likely didn’t come from a 771 car but, it is rare either way!

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    My S771 came with heated seats but was automatic.

Leave a comment:

• robrez
    replied
    Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
    Where did you pick up the part? that center console should of came out of a S771 .. s770a did not have center wrapped consoles
    Oops typo I meant S771. My question was basically how many S771 full-mtech cars have factory heated seats and 5 speeds, as both features were rarely optioned. I found it on a euro ebay. I've been fortunate to collect spares of most of the S771 leather interior bits.

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    Where did you pick up the part? that center console should of came out of a S771 .. s770a did not have center wrapped consoles

Leave a comment:

Working...
X