X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    so its not a 770 car?
    According to the decoder, it is a 770A car.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      so its not a 770 car?

Look at the vehicle options (second from the bottom)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you guys!
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

325ic 92 M-Tech appearance package

Original Owner Vin= NEC 29459

From what I was told the M-Tech appearance package BMW cars in the GTA prior to public sale were used for a week as courtesy car for tennis players in what is now called the Rogers Cup.
          My car was purchased through BMW Canada, it was the last triple white available and located in British Columbia, then shipped to Applewood BMW in Mississauga Ontario.

All is original except:
          Replaced to dark blue top
          Upgraded headlights, PIAA 17201 White 25W 9005/9006 Performance
          LED Bulb (6000K, 3700 Lm
          Front seats redone to match the original
          Upgraded rims to 15 inch BBS basket weave and had them white walled
          to match to original 14 inch, now used for winter tires if needed.

For those in my area with a E30
          Oakville BMW is where I get this car serviced. I went to Mississauga BMW once, that place damaged my car, BMW Canada got involved.

Comment

Hey fellas I’m new to this forum. I picked up this beauty this morning for $7,500 I couldn’t let this opportunity pass up, figured I’d end up regretting it. New paint upholstery and top a year ago 113k miles one minor front end accident clean title. Rides and handles great. Zero rust very clean chassis top is still electric but might end up making it manual operated it’s not working that great it acts up sometimes. Heated seats Was hoping someone could run a more thorough vin check to see if this car came equipped with more options such as lsd etc

Decoder says it’s a S770A but doesn’t say “Mtech II appearance package” though like some of your decoding results display it,

07/91
            AW|LW
            EC27401 -Automatic
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Eddiemeister; 09-03-2018, 11:50 AM.
            - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
            - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
            - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
            IG| Eddiiemeister

Comment

Looks very nice!

Comment

Official M-Technic cabrio registry thread

Gorgeous with that white on white (also very brave!) LOL! Congratulations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Uber///m3; 09-04-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
                  Looks very nice!
                  Originally posted by Uber///m3 View Post
                  Gorgeous with that white on white (also very brave!) LOL! Congratulations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks! Plans for this winter are new wheels and possibly air lift besides it’s
                  routine maintenance of course
                  - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
                  - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
                  - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
                  IG| Eddiiemeister

Comment

My red http://https://youtu.be/Zttl_UriFqE1991 M-TechII / 5 speed (771) will be on bat soon.

Comment

My 1991 MtechII vert /5 speed -will be on bring a trailer soon. Very, very well maintained. Many, many extras. Very recent $8k spent on every possible issue through inspection and to improve ride quality etc.

Comment

Official M-Technic cabrio registry thread

Mileage?
                        Last edited by Uber///m3; 11-09-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 209euro View Post
                          My 1991 MtechII vert /5 speed -will be on bring a trailer soon. Very, very well maintained. Many, many extras. Very recent $8k spent on every possible issue through inspection and to improve ride quality etc.

https://youtu.be/Zttl_UriFqE

GLWS David...these cars are starting to sky rocket and it'll be interesting to see what yours brings on BaT. Are you planning to replace it with something special or are you just "thinning the herd"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

So I bought Rodrigo's old MTech Appearance package car.

04/91 DS over EVO 3 Cloth Interior 5 Speed Converted

I'm still trying to figure out what the story with this car is, since the Interior looks aged and if i had to guess it came from the factory with it yet shows nothing by VIN

Also strange is that the Ashtray Cover Lid is leather wrapped ? very weird.

If anyone has more info on this car please feel free to chime in , ill be restoring this car over a couple years to bring back to former glory its a bit rougher than what i thought but that's buying sight unseen.

Here are some photos

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...F7W6tQ53NWjQGt
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
                              So I bought Rodrigo's old MTech Appearance package car.

04/91 DS over EVO 3 Cloth Interior 5 Speed Converted

I'm still trying to figure out what the story with this car is, since the Interior looks aged and if i had to guess it came from the factory with it yet shows nothing by VIN

Also strange is that the Ashtray Cover Lid is leather wrapped ? very weird.

If anyone has more info on this car please feel free to chime in , ill be restoring this car over a couple years to bring back to former glory its a bit rougher than what i thought but that's buying sight unseen.

Here are some photos

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...F7W6tQ53NWjQGt
                              Looks like a nice car. The interior could have been pulled from a 771 car or maybe traded with someone who wanted leather instead. The ashtray could have been picked at the same time or purchased seperatly. Looks authentic in the pictures.

Comment

Agreed it has to be something along the lines of that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X