X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishno87
    replied
    VacMan do you think my car would get lower with cab specific sports? I want to update the suspension a bit but i dont want to go higher.

Leave a comment:

• Cha Ching
    replied
    VacMan, your 'vert is so righteous! Great stance & interior. Where did you source your Koni's? I'd like to get some since everyone seems to run Bilstein with their H&R Sports...

Leave a comment:

• VacMan
    replied
    Some updated pics of my suspension (H&R sport cabrio-specific springs, Koni adjustables, no spring pads) versus a gutted sedan on H&R Race with spring pads installed. I apologize for the blackberry pics, but you get the idea. Tires are 205/55/15 on 15x7, ET13 wheels.

Leave a comment:

• treff-7
    replied
    Originally posted by Takeivy21 View Post
    Please dont hate me for my complete noob question, but why do the verts have their own specific suspension? Any help thanks!
    it doesn't have a roof so the bottom of the car is a lot stronger than the coupe's plus it has the compartment in the back for the top which makes the rear heavier -> weight distribution is different from the coupe and it's more flexible as well because there's no roof to keep it rigid.
    i hope this helps! ;)

Leave a comment:

• treff-7
    replied
    Originally posted by handysmurf59 View Post
    Hi,
    I have a set of H&R sport springs (cabrio spec) and Bilstein sport shocks. I was just wondering if you guys with this setup have had camber related tire problems. So the short version is Do I need to install some camber plates to correct camber for the lowered ride height? Thanks any input is appreciated..
    Jason
    i have the exact same setup and i do have problems with camber. i have about 2.5 degrees difference between the 2 sides (if i remember correctly). i need to get adjustable plates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X