hmm did you rivet it on or something?

Comment

Yeah I removed the bumpers and rivited it on the exsisting "valance"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post
        Yeah I removed the bumpers and rivited it on the exsisting "valance"

Where did you cut the e36 bumper at? And where did you align it to rivet? I might try to do this and get away with self taping screws hidden

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by LJ851

And why is there a penis on your vent opposite your non racist duck tape?

Comment

You'll be able to tell Where to cut it when yoi have the e36 bunper infront of you. And for the aligning its up to you how high or low you'd like it.

Comment

Ok i think I know what you mean, at the point where the bumper changes angles. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah there's even a cut here line so you'll have a suoer straight cut. No problem man.
              Post pics of the final product!

Comment

For sure! Gonna look for a black e36 on Friday (half off at the jy) and take the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post
                  Yeah there's even a cut here line so you'll have a suoer straight cut. No problem man.
                  Post pics of the final product!

So I have everything cut and although I have other priorities at the moment I decided to see how it'd look just holding it on the car, and i realized that its too big. Did you trim anything else? And also I'm guessing you mounted it under the tow hook?

Comment

No the top was all I cut. I got it off a sedan if that makes any difference. It seemed like it was too big but I started to secure it and it fit without bends or extra hanging out. And I cut the tow hook.

Comment

Oh ok, good to know. But damn. Looks like I'm just going to have to cut a hole in it for the tow hook because after cutting my front hooks I don't want to cut my last one haha. Thanks!

Comment

So I have a late 86 sedan, with the US diving boards. From reading it seems like the small international bumpers would be my best bet.

Where would be the best place to source these?

Comment

Ecs tuning sells them

Comment

Anyone have any experience/pics with the Kopi mtech 2 replica kit for the early models?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

325i swap. did you get these attached yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Regnar75 View Post
                                325i swap. did you get these attached yet?
                                Not yet :( its laughing at me sitting in my garage. I've had to put my car on pause because I have to focus on school ATM. Just got accepted to my top college though :) by next week(spring break) I should be able to mount it up though!!! Will keep this thread updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X