No announcement yet.

Bumpers, bumpers, bumpers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ dude... you need to get your priorities straight...

Comment

Originally posted by Regnar75 View Post
      ^ dude... you need to get your priorities straight...
      Lol i have a list of stuff just waiting on my free time
      -2.93 LSD
      -taurus sideskirts
      -e36 rear valance
      -harness cover
      -oil change(barely hit 3k mi since last)
      -strut brace(need to do harness cover first)
      +more, this is just off the top of my head

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by LJ851

And why is there a penis on your vent opposite your non racist duck tape?

Comment

im busting your chops, that list is very non vital stuff, which i assume is a good sign haha. what diff are you getting rid of.

Comment

I'm getting rid of my 2.93 open, beacuse 24v (: I have a buddy who's gonna pick up the old open one and weld it for his v8 swap drift car. And yeah if its something really important then I take care of it, because its my daily.

Comment

done.

Attached Files

Comment

just needs some back to black

Comment

Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post
                No the top was all I cut. I got it off a sedan if that makes any difference. It seemed like it was too big but I started to secure it and it fit without bends or extra hanging out. And I cut the tow hook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                I assume you used some sorcery to get it to fit perfectly. I had to trim a lot to get it to fit just right

Comment

Damn that looks good man! Evens out the bottom body line of the car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

yea definitely evens the body out, what was your method of mounting?

Comment

I used 4 self taping screws, one on each side behind the wheels and 2 in the rear. I cut a perfectly sized hole for the tow hook as well. I had a lot hanging out at both edges and had to trim a good 2 inches off each end to line up withe the wheel arches as well. No problem with an angle grinder though :)

Comment

Looks good! I'm in the process of adding the same to my early e30 and then some Taurus skirts , should all work out nice with my volvo lip lol
                        Can you please post some pictures looking in your wheel well we're the valance is?
                        I'm going to put some end caps on my valance ,just curious to see what you did....

Comment

I just cut it and left it open, endcaps would be nice haha. Im gonna have the same setup as you then! Already have the Volvo lip on, and getting the skirts ready to mount

Comment

Sweet ,I'll post some pictures of my e30 before ,during install and after e36 valance

Comment

or mudflaps

Comment

I like that idea....

Comment

Working...
                                X