help hooking up miller maf gen II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GUERONASTY
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is
    So if you knew than why did you ask?
    I installed mine following the instruction I downloaded.
    Id use a sodder iron to make the connection.
    It was a joke :jk:
    ...& yes will be using soddering gun and shrink wrap as well

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by GUERONASTY
    -_____- I knew that
    So if you knew than why did you ask?
    I installed mine following the instruction I downloaded.
    Id use a sodder iron to make the connection.

    Leave a comment:


  • GUERONASTY
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is
    You can download the PDF instructions from their site.
    You have to do some minor wire changes
    -_____- I knew that

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    You can download the PDF instructions from their site.
    You have to do some minor wire changes

    Leave a comment:


  • GUERONASTY
    started a topic help hooking up miller maf gen II

    help hooking up miller maf gen II

    Just acquired a second hand Miller MAF gen II for my '87 325is and was wondering if anyone could help me with some info on hooking it up as far as the electrical stuff. Trying to contact Miller themselves but hard to get a hold of...

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by GUERONASTY; 05-18-2012, 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Working...