Whodwho megasquirt M20B25 base tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whodwho megasquirt M20B25 base tune?

Does anyone have a base tune / map for the whodwho megasquirt? I'm running on firmware 3.3.3, which I think was the firmware of the original base tune. whodwho

If so, please PM me maybe drop a google drive link it would be greatly greatly appreciated. I'm got the car running on the whodwho PNP but I would like to just have all the parameters set up nice before I start tuning. I loaded the one from diypnp and my tach output is wonky and I had to change the default MAP sensor for it to run well, I'm just worried I might miss something critical or be slightly off etc. So it would be nice to get a hold of that base tune.
    '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
    2000 Porsche Boxster
    2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
    1972 Porsche 914

Bump. Does anyone have screenshots from any M20 base tune? I'd like to at least review and make sure nothing I have is super far off.

I've gotten to try tuning idle and revving,I have some stuff sort of figured out but now I'm having a problem if I try and start the car while warm, it doesn't want to idle unless I hold revs for a few seconds. If I just let it start, the engine starts then the revs die and it dies. It doesn't do this on cold starts. I currently have it on open loop idle, not sure if I should just try tuning closed loop but I'm not sure how you tune that at the moment.

And if nobody has screen shots of a base tune, maybe just any sort of N/A M20. Mine is a 2.8 stroker. I would appreciate any help.

Build thread

Other cars:
    2000 Porsche Boxster
    1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Sorry just seen this, still getting used to the new forum layout. The original tune will be on the disk that was sent with it, if you don't have the disk I can send it in the morning.
      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
        Sorry just seen this, still getting used to the new forum layout. The original tune will be on the disk that was sent with it, if you don't have the disk I can send it in the morning.
        I do not have the disk. Could you please send it? Thank you, I'd appreciate it.

Build thread

Other cars:
        2000 Porsche Boxster
        1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Yo I just got a whodwho MS also and am looking for a base tune. Could I also get a link? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X