Newbeeeeeee!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbeeeeeee!!

Ok as the title says I'm very new to the E30 scene. I'm picking up my 1988 BMW E30 hopefully with in the month. I just arrived to germany on orders and needed a car to drive and i figured i'd play with it so why not something i could bring back. But i'm trying to find out what is a cheaper route for the set up i want. I'm only looking to get 250-300 maybe 350 out of the car. So i need to car to stay some what reliable. A/c is a must due to when i arrive back in the states i live in Florida its a oven there. I understand things break under boost but i'm not looking to blow motors everyday. I'm also curious again still searching, but is there a how to install or write up on it and who makes a mount kit for it? I dont know anything about these cars their strengths or weekness. I do plan on autocrossing, drag racing, and maybe learning out to drift with it. This car is a fun but daily driver so most items must remain functional. I did find this website for a turbo kit http://www.turbochargingdynamics.com...5i_Stage_1.php and am still trying to search for more information upon it. I have always known BMW's to be expensive to work on. When i had my SR20 it wasnt too expensive and i have read into swaps for the e30 but its all custom no one makes a mount kit or helps with wiring so i'd be looking for assistance if i did that swap. I do appreciate any and all help and i will keep searching the forums to find information. Thank you all for time.
    Last edited by spd_dvl; 08-15-2010, 05:40 PM.
Working...
X