No announcement yet.

Ruthless the turbo 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last post was concerning the break in and I decided to swap my injectors and everything engine management related I ended up dropping a nut from the intake into the timing cover and it fucked some shot up here is a picture

Here is the thread if you are interested

I went with IE HD rockers and IE Ss valves it is all back together.

Beautiful

Also I got it on the dyno. Me and my buddy where up till 2am and woke up at 5 to make the 3hr trip to the dyno. In our exhaust state we forgot to put the cam oil sprayer in. Thankfully we were able to source on in the town we were in.

The they broke the engine in on the dyno and then started tuning for boost. That's when the turbo seal blew out and our day was over. It made 240awhp and 280awtq at 6psi Wastegate is set for 14.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
      Car is looking good, i'm running the same turbo manifold and wastegate.

Mines a 3.1L stroker but it fulls hard at 5-8 psi right now. Still working on my tune at the moment. Are you running megasquirt?
      Nice man! If you look at the post I just wrote you can kinda get a idea of what hp your is at. Ya I'm running MS gen 2 think when I get it dynoed again I'm going to switch to wasted spark. Should be around 400awhp at full boost. Hopefully the front diff will survive!

Comment

Originally posted by eThirtyAaron View Post
        Where did you get the A pillar gauge pod from?
        Thanks brother! The pillar gauge is from Ortiz custom gauges it took 2 months and they sent me a e36 gauge pod. I had to send them my stock a pillar and it took another 2 months for that one. Also the tab that holds it on at the bottom broke off we jb welded it, that broke so we ended up having to screw that tab on didn't affect the cosmetics at all just a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyPrime View Post
          My last post was concerning the break in and I decided to swap my injectors and everything engine management related I ended up dropping a nut from the intake into the timing cover and it fucked some shot up here is a picture

Here is the thread if you are interested

I went with IE HD rockers and IE Ss valves it is all back together.

Beautiful

Also I got it on the dyno. Me and my buddy where up till 2am and woke up at 5 to make the 3hr trip to the dyno. In our exhaust state we forgot to put the cam oil sprayer in. Thankfully we were able to source on in the town we were in.

The they broke the engine in on the dyno and then started tuning for boost. That's when the turbo seal blew out and our day was over. It made 240awhp and 280awtq at 6psi Wastegate is set for 14.

That's awesome to make that power at only 6psi dude! That's with the 16cm exhaust housing right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome to make that power at only 6psi dude! That's with the 16cm exhaust housing right?

Ya i was surprised it made that power at such low boost. Yes that is a 16cm exhaust housing on the h1c.

Comment

That's awesome. Mine had the 21cm housing on it when I got it. Needless to say I bought the 12cm to replace it lol.

Comment

That's awesome. Mine had the 21cm housing on it when I got it. Needless to say I bought the 12cm to replace it lol.

Ya mine came with the 21cm also. I looked into getting a 12cm but I couldn't find one that was a decent price. So I said fuck it I don't car if I have a little lag.

Comment

Thats sweeet for 6psi. Got my hopes up for what mines gonna pull now :D

T U R B O - M 2 0 - B U I L D

M U S C C O O

Comment

Originally posted by potatomash View Post
                    Thats sweeet for 6psi. Got my hopes up for what mines gonna pull now :D
                    Ya that's what I thought I was really surprised it made that much at 6psi. What are you doing with yours? Full rebuild or just top end stuff?

Comment

Hell yea. Ahmm stripped everything and rebuild with slightly thicker headgasket and reground cam..haven't started any of the rebuild part yet haha

T U R B O - M 2 0 - B U I L D

M U S C C O O

Comment

Originally posted by potatomash View Post
                        Hell yea. Ahmm stripped everything and rebuild with slightly thicker headgasket and reground cam..haven't started any of the rebuild part yet haha
                        Nice the machine shop took off 10 thousands on my head and block combined so I just got a oversized Mls and returned my compression to stock.
                        Ya I will probably go with another cam later I just didn't want to mess with it.

Comment

When did your boost come on?

Comment

When did your boost come on?
                            I would have to look at the dyno sheet but if memory serves me it hit 6psi at 3500.

Comment

That's not too bad. What diff are you using?

Comment

That's not too bad. What diff are you using?
                                stock IX manual diffs which are 3.91. the auto ix's had 4.10s those are the only 2 options for the ix.

Comment

Working...
                                X