Please let me know how many miles your cars have on them??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holland
    replied
    318i (M10 I know) has 80,5xx miles, still low.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZiMMie
    replied
    pulled out my M20 at 334,XXXKM it was still pulling strong.

    Leave a comment:


  • FadedGreyE30
    replied
    89 325i 122k only had it a week. We are still getting to know each other ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • black88is
    replied
    88 325is - 183000-- motor rebuild - 15000

    89 325i vert - 179000-- motor rebuild - 2500

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    ja burna ... you are a lucky bastard and i hate you btw ...jk ...

    mine 89 iX is at 255k took a pic when it was a 234567 , now just waiting for 345678!

    Leave a comment:


  • ja burna
    replied
    89 cabrio 330ic, 78k and runs like a champ!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stevie30
    replied
    '89 325ic - 193K
    '91 325ic - 150K

    Both run like new.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikekristine325ic
    replied
    350,XXXish on an M20b25. Rebuilt head approx 12,000 miles ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • 500ke30
    replied
    502k ish

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Mine just burnt up an exhaust valve then popped the headgasket with under 130k on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • xLegendOZWest
    replied
    mine has 275k and runs great! and is for sale if any are interested pm me =)

    Leave a comment:


  • JLegleiter
    replied
    Originally posted by 884door
    the interior is showing some wear.
    To be expected. I thought I had known interior wear having had numerous e28s in the 250k - 325k area.

    Then I bought an e36.

    Leave a comment:


  • 884door
    replied
    Originally posted by JLegleiter
    That's just that age. Once you hit the 150k neighborhood, its like e30 awkward teenage years. They grow out of it though.
    Hahaha mine's actually not too bad, I just wish it was perfect lol. Mechanically it's still very sound the body is just beat and the interior is showing some wear.

    Leave a comment:


  • gmiller5m
    replied
    going to pop the 250K cherry this week...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    237,000 miles and that doesn't include all the miles I drove with the odometer not working.

    Leave a comment:

Working...