Odo broke at 153,662......12 years ago, probably around 240-250k right about now and still very strong!
I've owned my 325i since it rolled off the lot in '87. I don't drive it hard, I can't remember the last time she saw a redline (automatic btw) but I'm also still on my original transmission, block, head etc. I've done consistent, basic work, replaced hoses, injectors, fluids etc. She'll be around for a long while!
Please let me know how many miles your cars have on them??
Collapse
X
-
^ Perfect way to describe it. Mine's at 147,000...engine is in fantastic shape other than a minor oil leak I am going to fix soon.Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm at 166k engine still running very strong, too bad the rest of the car is falling apart. lolLeave a comment:
-
Daily driver trip died 3 years ago at 235,000 sees redline constantly haha...jk well almost.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
my eS odometer broke at 335,000 miles... a decade ago. Gf's 91 325i has 127,000.Leave a comment:
-
1988 325i general regular service only
200,000 km runs like looks like newLeave a comment:
-
>300k with shit compression(70-95psi)
She still fires right up every time, and for the most part is still fairly peppy considering her age and her bad rings.
I may not know how quick a good compression m20 feels. . .
Seriously tho, search d00d.Leave a comment:
-
on my 318i, 220k ATLEAST..it stopped at 122952 forever ago, and it still see's redline multiple times every time i get in it..
as for my 325ic, i bought it at 160xxx, timing belt snapped, bent valves...still trying to fix it.Leave a comment:
-
odo stopped working at 232,xxxish but id say.... 250 somethin by nowLeave a comment:
-
current: 175,000, runs great
past: 220,000 ran great, cracked the block recently :(Leave a comment:
-
89 325i ... odo stopped working 2 years ago at 172k, I estimate 185k nowLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: