Please let me know how many miles your cars have on them??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Odo broke at 153,662......12 years ago, probably around 240-250k right about now and still very strong!

    I've owned my 325i since it rolled off the lot in '87. I don't drive it hard, I can't remember the last time she saw a redline (automatic btw) but I'm also still on my original transmission, block, head etc. I've done consistent, basic work, replaced hoses, injectors, fluids etc. She'll be around for a long while!

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    ^ Perfect way to describe it. Mine's at 147,000...engine is in fantastic shape other than a minor oil leak I am going to fix soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • JLegleiter
    replied
    Originally posted by 884door
    I'm at 166k engine still running very strong, too bad the rest of the car is falling apart. lol
    That's just that age. Once you hit the 150k neighborhood, its like e30 awkward teenage years. They grow out of it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • 884door
    replied
    I'm at 166k engine still running very strong, too bad the rest of the car is falling apart. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • brn2ply7
    replied
    Daily driver trip died 3 years ago at 235,000 sees redline constantly haha...jk well almost.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingb
    replied
    Originally posted by Money$hit
    Theres a few guys on here with 300k +

    Id like to make one last to a million. That would be epoch.
    If I stayed here long enough I could get mine to roll over the odometer before yours. Mine is in KPM. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    my eS odometer broke at 335,000 miles... a decade ago
    damn, Art

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    my eS odometer broke at 335,000 miles... a decade ago. Gf's 91 325i has 127,000.

    Leave a comment:


  • borise30
    replied
    1988 325i general regular service only

    200,000 km runs like looks like new

    Leave a comment:


  • badvibrations
    replied
    >300k with shit compression(70-95psi)
    She still fires right up every time, and for the most part is still fairly peppy considering her age and her bad rings.
    I may not know how quick a good compression m20 feels. . .

    Seriously tho, search d00d.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    on my 318i, 220k ATLEAST..it stopped at 122952 forever ago, and it still see's redline multiple times every time i get in it..

    as for my 325ic, i bought it at 160xxx, timing belt snapped, bent valves...still trying to fix it.

    Leave a comment:


  • norcalE30
    replied
    odo stopped working at 232,xxxish but id say.... 250 somethin by now

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    current: 175,000, runs great
    past: 220,000 ran great, cracked the block recently :(

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    89 325i ... odo stopped working 2 years ago at 172k, I estimate 185k now

    Leave a comment:


  • Rion
    replied
    86 325e 160,362

    Leave a comment:

Working...