Aluminum Radiator
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Necroing this back, did anyone finish development of the all metal M42 radiator?
Failing that, where's the cheapest place to get a good replacement?Leave a comment:
-
I had this one custom built for my car for 250 bucks at a local shop... Obviously a bit different than what you want, but it's something to consider. I'm willing to bet that the local shop would build and ship one to you...
Moxies Radiator Inc
(716) 824-5475
The owner's name is john. He's a little spacey but is a solid dude...

More info here:
Leave a comment:
-
Was the rest of the thread about a coolant involving that radiator or an OEM m42 radiator? ThanksLeave a comment:
-
the rest of the thread was about finding the OP's coolant leak.Leave a comment:
-
-
I forget who, but I've read about someone using the mishimoto radiator for an e36 m3 in the 318. They used the overflow bottle from another e30 or e36 in conjunction with it.Leave a comment:
-
I hope they do. They seem to have quality stuff. Zionsville has some sick radiators for our cars but at almost $1,000 I would rather get a new-ish stock radiator instead. I also want to do the fan clutch delete and put an electric fan on the radiator. Should I wait to do this or is this the kind of thing that I could take off and mount on a new radiator?Leave a comment:
-
m42 Radiator / Aluminum ???
check out zionsvilleautosport.com. I bought one for my 2001 540 and it is well built and fit like a glove.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: