Aluminum Radiator

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • longms
    replied
    Mishimoto...buy the e36 one and get the hoses that fit...BOOM!!!...you are set!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Haraise
    replied
    Originally posted by Supadave
    do you think its really worth the price? $937.50
    [ATTACH]35320[/ATTACH]
    Not at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Haraise
    replied
    Originally posted by rThor432
    Zionsville and eBay are the answers you are looking for.
    Holy crap zionsville. 940$ for a radiator. That's more than twice what I paid for my car.

    137$ shipped for new radiator and expansion, thanks for ebay. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    do you think its really worth the price? $937.50
    Click image for larger version

Name:	type21-400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	7126675

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by Haraise
    Necroing this back, did anyone finish development of the all metal M42 radiator?

    Failing that, where's the cheapest place to get a good replacement?
    Zionsville and eBay are the answers you are looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Haraise
    replied
    Necroing this back, did anyone finish development of the all metal M42 radiator?

    Failing that, where's the cheapest place to get a good replacement?

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    I had this one custom built for my car for 250 bucks at a local shop... Obviously a bit different than what you want, but it's something to consider. I'm willing to bet that the local shop would build and ship one to you...

    Moxies Radiator Inc
    (716) 824-5475
    The owner's name is john. He's a little spacey but is a solid dude...



    More info here:

    Leave a comment:


  • longms
    replied
    Was the rest of the thread about a coolant involving that radiator or an OEM m42 radiator? Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • 4bangerfury
    replied


    the rest of the thread was about finding the OP's coolant leak.

    Leave a comment:


  • longms
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangerfury
    I forget who, but I've read about someone using the mishimoto radiator for an e36 m3 in the 318. They used the overflow bottle from another e30 or e36 in conjunction with it.
    Nice...did you see that on this forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • 4bangerfury
    replied
    I forget who, but I've read about someone using the mishimoto radiator for an e36 m3 in the 318. They used the overflow bottle from another e30 or e36 in conjunction with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • longms
    replied
    I hope they do. They seem to have quality stuff. Zionsville has some sick radiators for our cars but at almost $1,000 I would rather get a new-ish stock radiator instead. I also want to do the fan clutch delete and put an electric fan on the radiator. Should I wait to do this or is this the kind of thing that I could take off and mount on a new radiator?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    I think Mishimoto is developing one for E30 318is.

    Leave a comment:


  • longms
    replied
    will do...thanks for the input...this will get my hunt started...

    Leave a comment:


  • dj01540i6sp
    replied
    m42 Radiator / Aluminum ???

    check out zionsvilleautosport.com. I bought one for my 2001 540 and it is well built and fit like a glove.

    Leave a comment:

Working...