5th pops out after suspension upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th pops out after suspension upgrade

I currently have a transmission problem, after driving for a while on highway, my 5th gear pops out, after this happens all my gears 1-5 become a pita to get in.

I had this car all stock, then I had a problem with one of the selector pins that magically popped out, I has a E46 M-sport SSK, so i took advantage of the situation and replaced all the shims and pins with the SSK, when I installed this I noticed that the reason the pin got out was a bad guibo.

So I ordered up a Revshift Guibo, and a center support bearing. I figured since I was going to replace this I will install some suspension parts I had laying around for when the "needed" the "upgrade".

So I installed replacement brembo cross drilled,SS brake lines,Jom coils,all suspension bushings from user Lencas "drift setup",rear links, akg reinforcement plates front and rears, E30 M3 front links,rear axle boots,and xxr 521 wheels that I was waiting till the car got painted.

When I grabbed the car it started making me this problem, I got the car back to the garage and it had destroyed the tranny mounts, I has some poly mounts laying around (which I didnt want to install) but had to due to this, hoping to fix this problem and nothing, it keeps doing it.

Any suggestions?!
Working...
X