Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peerless
    replied
    I was tooling around doing some 5.0 research and I came across this 4.6 Ford with a roots blower mounted up in a rod running megasquirt.

Its just a start up video but pretty cool to see. Figured you might be interested.

Going to the junkyard this weekend. Hope to find a engine and trans myself.

Look forward to the next update.

Leave a comment:

• el bob
    replied
    Schweetness!

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    subscribed

Leave a comment:

• mattdk318i
    replied
    looking good chris. It was neat to be able to see this thing in person.

Leave a comment:

• peerless
    replied
    Damn, this is a great project. I am planning a 5.0 swap and am on the hunt for parts.

I am very interested in how you mounted the engine. Also whats your oil pan solution?

One guy did a 5.0 swap on bfc a couple years back but provided zero documentation, no videos, nothing.

My 5.0 swap is more as a tool to create a conversion kit for the masses so it will retain the stock E30 suspension. Only needs a custom driveshaft.

Your obviously going for a full drag race setup. Very impressed with your work and engine choice.

I will keep an eye on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• lifeiskaos
    replied
    awesome build! im impressed

Leave a comment:

• midwest
    replied
    I have a 4.6 dohc sittin in a 93 lincoln mark 8 thats begging to be swapped into something... looks like lots of work though.. props to you sir!

Leave a comment:

• SamE30e
    replied
    SUBBSCRIBED!!!!!

Amazing man, amazing. 10 second e30?

Leave a comment:

• yert315
    replied
    i've heard good and bad things about raceon. Some say it needs modifications to fit and the quality isn't there.

But the entire kit is pretty cheap. give it a shot and tell us how it is!

Leave a comment:

• christoble
    replied
    thoughts on the race on body kit?
    Body kits are our specialty! More than 45 brands of body kits all in one store. We sell carbon fiber hoods, lambo doors, and ground effects.

Leave a comment:

• pegase747
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    You are just fucking nuts.

Fucking nuts.

that's all.

Luke

agree 200%, but you guys do great job ! Keep going !

Pierre

Leave a comment:

• christoble
    replied
    I ordered all the roll cage tubing and the sheet metal so im going to get started on that next week

Leave a comment:

• StereoInstaller1
    replied
    You are just fucking nuts.

Fucking nuts.

that's all.

Luke

Leave a comment:

• 318isbmw
    replied
    Looking good. Can't tell from the pics, you doing a parallel 4 link w/ panhard bar? Figured something like that, just wondering. You outta look at a watts link instead of a panhard if your runnin a panhard, just a lil advice I'd do instead of a panhard. I like the hood by the way. Who cares what it looks like when all they see is the taillights.

Leave a comment:

• Doughnut
    replied
    Hmmmm.
    Like you, I'm not to sure if I like the hood or not either... See how it is once it gets some paint on it I guess.
    You could always roll with no hood :D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X