Garagistic compact masters, clutch line question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic compact masters, clutch line question

I am going the booster delete route and purchased Garagistic's pre-terminated flex lines to run from the masters. My car started life as an automatic, so there is no existing clutch hydraulic line to tie into to feed the slave, but I read where the line might reach all the way to the slave? Engine and trans are not in, so I can't tell, but even if it reaches all the way, the line and the MC are both female ended. Will I just need a fitting on the MC to connect, or do I need the line from the MC to halfway up the firewall? Even at that rate, its still female to female. Is the Clutch line M10x1 like the brakes? Thanks. Want to try and take care of this crap with a wide open engine bay before I stick that giant aluminum honker in there.
    1985 325e -> M60 swap project
    1983 GTV6
    1974 X1/9

I have a 90 degree fitting on the end of my masters and hard lines going from the fitting to the engine bay. From the end of that hard line I have a stainless line fabbed by a hydraulic shop going to the slave.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      I have a 90 degree fitting on the end of my masters and hard lines going from the fitting to the engine bay. From the end of that hard line I have a stainless line fabbed by a hydraulic shop going to the slave.
      I think I am just going to bend a custom line with a section of pre-terminated brake line from o-reilleys
      1985 325e -> M60 swap project
      1983 GTV6
      1974 X1/9

Comment

That'll work!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

Working...
        X