No announcement yet.

e30 M50 code 1264 after fixing no start issue. May have cut a wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have 11.87 volts to fuel pump relay with key off. 11.87 volts to center relay with key on

Comment

Connect the violet/green wire to the red/wihite wire of the fuel pump relay. Both fuel pumps should turn on with the key on.

Comment

No power to fuel pump unless I jump relay or squeeze it with the cover off
        assuming dme is not grounded

Comment

Originally posted by e30m20TurbO7 View Post
          No power to fuel pump unless I jump relay or squeeze it with the cover off
          assuming dme is not grounded
          You need a new fuel pump relay. Does the engine start when the relay is jumped?

Comment

I dont belive im getting signal from DME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"It wouldn't be there if it wasn't..." - Milton Berle

1988 325iS - M20

Comment

soo I have power at dme relay and fuel pump relay plug
                constant power at fuel pump relay, dme plug for relay has no power when key is off power when key is on.
                I'm double checked wiring one wire is loose and needs a new pin ill post what my wiring colors and pins are rn

Comment

1 blue
                  2 not used
                  3 not used
                  4 BRN/violet
                  5 brown/gry
                  6 green/white
                  7 green large
                  8 white/ black
                  9 black
                  10 brown/yellow
                  11 white/ green
                  12 grey
                  13 green/purple
                  14 black/white
                  15 black/green
                  16 white /violet
                  17 NA
                  18 black yellow
                  20 black grey

Comment

Main relay power with key off

Attached Files

Comment

Fuel pump relay plug power at these points

Attached Files

Comment

Second phot of dme relay plug no power on number 5 receptacle power on lower and center

No power or fuel pump prime when key is on
                        No check engine light

Attached Files

Comment

Ecu is somehow not grounded NO check engine light with key on
                          No power to fuel pump
                          No spark

Attached Files

Comment

Ecu is somehow not grounded NO check engine light with key on
                            No power to fuel pump
                            No spark

Attached Files

Comment

I took this engine wiring cover off by cutting it out and I then tucked the wiring harness over the eco and pulled it in to put the relays tucked and the cover mounted in the glove box cleanly, after I did so. I lost Cel light, fuel pump prime, and, I went through some things light if figured out I have power to the relays , but I'm not receiving power to fuel pump but will if I jump the relay, but won't get any Ignition, iv checked my grounds, and powers and I believe I have everything in the proper place, I think when I unwrapped my c101 connector I have pottenilly 2 wires pulled out, or I had two just sitting in there and I forgot I taped them up , soo I put them in the designated wire hole. soo I still don't receive signal for check engine light, if I jump the fuel pump relay I spray gas under the car from to much pressure, the car is fucking with me, soo there's a burn on one of the relay plug I posted picture , I don't believe the relays are firing, I've taken good relays from another car I know works, so I don't think the relays are the problem, I I really need help with a direction, to go, im about to buy another harness and restart, I had this car running before I took a wiring harness cover off of the original harness plastic shield,/ mount, and installed it under the e30 m3 wiring harness ,
                              soo is it more possible I damaged a wire by pinching it. ive tried to go through everything , im about to remove the harness and go through harness again, properly, and redo the connector by pushing each pin out , and plugging them in manually and then reconnecting it ,
                              any advice would be awesome as im really struggling with some advice on a direction,
                              if someone could help ill pay them 3102996047
                              call or text me

Comment

Ended up finding the issue
                                it was a green and white wire I accidentally cut when removing the harness I believe it went to an ignition related wire. I have a new issue now
                                this could be an area I may have accidentally cut in the harness causing this. Or it could be something else
                                current status is the car is misfiring when running I swapped out some coils but didn’t see a change.
                                inneed to remove coils and plugs and check everything
                                but I’ll figure that out when I need to.
                                right now I HAVE A CEL CODE 1264
                                I WENT AHEAD AND REPLACED THE O2 sensor
                                still no change THE CODE READS OUT TO BE EGO HEATER CIRCUIT IM THINKING I should figure this out before messing with the misfire.
                                has anyone had this code with a 24v swap car ??
                                1264 ego heater
                                o2 sensor heater relay.
                                anynadvice where I should start with the multimeter ? Where to check for power first ? Or where I should start searching for a short
                                Also using a non oem o2
                                also I swapped out dme’s when diagnosing the no start issue in the past. Soo I’m not sure which one I originally used and if that could be the cause. Going to start tracing all wires back and lebelung them to rule out cut wire or short

Comment

Working...
                                X