Hey, WTF, my wipers have no high speed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by xLibelle
    wiper stalk.
    Really? Bad switch? I haven't tested anything, been too busy.

    Oh well, I have 3 spares...

    Leave a comment:


  • xLibelle
    replied
    wiper stalk.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Teager, that be a fantastic site! However, no explanation on my issue.

    My wipers stop mid-stroke on high only. Otherwise, they are fine.

    Thanks!
    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    thank you. very helpful site

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Right HERE mang .

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    started a topic Hey, WTF, my wipers have no high speed

    Hey, WTF, my wipers have no high speed

    So, I was, like, you know, driving.


    Yesterday.


    It was raining like a lot.

    I turned my wipers on high speed, they stopped. They did not park, just stopped mid stroke. Back to low, they worked fine.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Luke
Working...