3 doors locked, wont open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 doors locked, wont open

ok so i went to clean my car and had all but one of the doors opened (its been perma locked for awhile now) and after im done i close everything up and when i get home the doors are locked. now i can only open up the drivers side door and that seems a little tougher then usual to open, and I can no longer lock that door from the inside by pushing down the knob, and when i try to use the key i just hear this clicking type of noise coming from under th efront left speaker, so i change the central locking unit box out and use one from my sisters car that I know works, and still nothing. I cant unlock any of the other doors, or lock the drivers door with either key or pushing the knob. the trunk unlocks with a key and locks with the key but nothing else does. anyone got a diagnosis? when i put the new central locking system thing in i tried to lock the driver door with my key and heard some noise which was coming from the new unit........any help would be great.
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?
Working...
X