HELP!!! San Antonio E30 M3 Needed ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!! San Antonio E30 M3 Needed ASAP

I am looking for someone that would be closely located near this address (XPEL, 618 W. Sunset Road, San Antonio, Texas 78216) that would allow the team at XPEL Technologies to create a pattern for paint protection film (aka "clearbra") on their e30 m3. They just need the vehicle in person to create the pattern and it does not require any harm to the vehicle. This would include making a pattern for the Hood, Fenders, Mirrors, and Front Bumper.

I am located in Sacramento, CA and I install paint protection film. I have several e30 m3 client's, including myself, that would benefit greatly if there was a pattern available for our vehicles. The only way right now is to do everything as a bulk film install (custom), and it would save a lot of time if a pattern was available. Also, there would be no need to cut on the vehicle, since bulk installation requires cutting. I know this could also be beneficial to a lot of other e30 m3 owner's, since XPEL dealers are all over the US. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

PM me if interested, and I will message you my number and we can discuss details and logistics.

Preferably, bare stock bumper. ie. no EvoII or Evo III front chin or splitter.

Thanks,
    Mike
Working...
X