Distributor cap cover bolts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jhaurimn
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    was gonna say, is you have pitch and length then go to mcmcaster carr
    I need 3 though...not 100. Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    was gonna say, is you have pitch and length then go to mcmcaster carr

    Leave a comment:


  • gte175x
    replied
    I will have to check my own, but I think they come with washers....M5x6 (Pack of 100 = $9.37) Here: http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-cap-screws/=qjyrf6

    Leave a comment:


  • jhaurimn
    started a topic Distributor cap cover bolts

    Distributor cap cover bolts

    Okay so I have finally solved the mystery behind these things. They are NLA obviously, but BMW says the bolt is a m5x6. This is a pretty uncommon size, so I got the shortest one my local hardware store had, a m5x10. I bought 3 washers and tried it out. And it works. Yay.







    Had to submit a special inquiry through my local dealers part department to find this out...
Working...