Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will 1995 M3 front suspension components work for 5 lug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    I believe the 95 M3 rack is progressive

Leave a comment:

• bimmer630
    replied
    I think the knuckle geometry was different in 95 too

Leave a comment:

• Jon Merck
    replied
    I have a 95 m3 rack on my car and it works fine....

Leave a comment:

• bimmer630
    replied
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

95 racks were different..

Leave a comment:

• tehwickerman
    replied
    Great thanks again. Do you happen to know if there is any difference in the steering racks or should the 95 one work fine?

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    And the front struts. And maybe rear shock mounts.

Leave a comment:

• tehwickerman
    replied
    Alright sweet thanks a lot. So basically all I'll be running are the brakes and hubs off of the m3?

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Yes, but you'll want 96+ control arms. And the rear suspension is worthless for you, except to sell so you can buy either ti or mz3 trailing arms. You'll also want e30 springs all around and e30 front strut mounts.

Leave a comment:

• Will 1995 M3 front suspension components work for 5 lug?

I read somewhere that they need to be 96+?

I didn't think they changed anything except the engine S50 to S52 in the 95-96 model year.

I'm planning on buying a 95 m3 for the drivetrain and suspension but if they suspension won't work I'll probably pass on it. Anyone know?
Working...
X