Z3 Or Ti Rotors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 Or Ti Rotors??

Im gonna use the 6cyl. Z3 hub flanges on my '89 trailing arms with the larger Z3 bearings.. I ordered used 318Ti rear calipers also for it. now im wondering exactly what options i have as far as rotors. the Ti and Z3 rotors are different.. i think somebody mentioned that the center hole is bigger on one of them (prolly the cars with the larger bearings) .. but i have also read somewhere that guys are running both style rotors out back with no problems, on the same vehicle, so maybe you can run the rotor with the larger hub bore on both flanges but can only use the "small hole" rotor on the 4 cyl. cars.

basically.. can i fit a Ti rotor on a large bearing Z3 flange? are the Ti brakes the same as 4cyl Z3's? right now i have almost all the parts needed besides rear rotors, im kinda going cheap on the brakes because i figure ill upgrade them later on.. so i was looking at budget priced (chinese)rotors and/or used ones for now.

just thought about it after reading through my post.. i think i answered my own question.. you can probably fit both rotors on Ti rear axles and 4banger z3's..
Working...
X