Front Subframe Bolts +Torque?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zambuzan
    replied
    Originally posted by citizen_insane
    31111137887 is grade 9.8 based on the pictures online. That's not a typical grade. 07119912666 doesn't have any pictures showing the grade, but it's most likely 8.8. This means 07119912666 probably has a lower strength and might not be suitable for this application.
    Hey, thnx for the info. I ended up just spending the money on four 31111137887 :roll:
    Peace of mind I suppose, don't want my subframe to loosen while on the highway lol
    Also paired it with the correct washers, and also not cheap :roll: :roll:
    And I found the torque to be ~35 ft lbs.

    Leave a comment:


  • citizen_insane
    replied
    31111137887 is grade 9.8 based on the pictures online. That's not a typical grade. 07119912666 doesn't have any pictures showing the grade, but it's most likely 8.8. This means 07119912666 probably has a lower strength and might not be suitable for this application.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zambuzan
    started a topic Front Subframe Bolts +Torque?

    Front Subframe Bolts +Torque?

    Anyone know torque for the front subframe bolts? Can't find it in Bentley nor e30zone. Asking for a friend.....

    Also, I see that these (31111137887) are the bolts but I found these (07119912666) for a lot cheaper, and seem to be the same!

    Anyone try these (07119912666)?

    Thanks.
Working...