Anyone Use These Brakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Use These Brakes?

Has anyone used this brake kit from BlutecTech? The price is really good, which is why I am asking...
    Our value line brake kit for your E30 consists of OP Parts rotors and ceramic pads. Pad wear sensor also included to make this a complete budget friendly brake kit for your daily driver.
    1988 Alpinweiss 325i Convertible

*BluntTech
    1988 Alpinweiss 325i Convertible

Comment

i have op part rotors with ate pads. stops good. and bma stainless steel brake lines.
      bma is another part seller kind of like bluntech.
      my friend had the op pads and rotors and they are quiet and stop good for a daily, just alot of brake dust

Comment

I haven't bought that kit, but I buy all my parts from BluntTech. They are great!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
          but I buy all my parts from BluntTech
          Can't see why FCPEuro isn't strictly better. Other than some kind of interpersonal attachment?
          "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
            Can't see why FCPEuro isn't strictly better. Other than some kind of interpersonal attachment?
            I haven't bought from FCPEuro before, usually because they are more expensive, so I can't comment on them.

I buy from BluntTech because of the great customer service. I email them a list of part numbers, they send me an invoice and I pay through PayPal. They are always quick to respond, usually with an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
              Supporting one of the few remaining r3v related vendors, especially considering prices and service.

FCP still sketches me out with their free replacement thing. I don't see how that's a sustainable business practice.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                FCP still sketches me out with their free replacement thing. I don't see how that's a sustainable business practice.
                I'd guess that the percentage of people who actually take advantage of that service regularly is pretty low. Sure they'll take back your spent rotors / used oil, but do you really want to go to the expense of packaging and paying for its transport?
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                X