I don't.
I'm tempted to just weight the right rear, but that requires fabrication and means I'll have a giant weight possibly sailing at my skull in the event of an accident. And I'm so close to being underweight as it is.
How hard is it to remove the spring pads?
Collapse
X
-
You may, on an SE30, be able to get the camber plate off the front strut w/o removing the strut from the car. I've never tried to do it that way and always pull the strut. That is easy enough to do if you have a ball joint press.
The right front to right rear diagonal is usually the heavy on on an SE30. Adjusting spring pads on the left front and right rear and placing ballast towards the right rear side should let you get the corner weights right. A good spot for ballast in this respect the back side of the rear bulkhead next to the right rear shock tower.Leave a comment:
-
How hard is it to remove the spring pads?
I'm trying to corner balance my SE30 and it seems heavy front, esp right front. I bought some spring pads but before I go pulling the whole front end apart I'd like to know what I'm in for. Didn't see much on a search. How hard is it to pull the front spring & shock?Tags: None

Leave a comment: