Getting GC coils, what shocks/struts?
Collapse
X
-
We have an app for that...
Leave a comment:
-
im also searching which shocks to run with my gc coils. koni seems to be the way to go.
but because the springs are so much shorter im wanting to keep my springs captive. especially in the back. also if my shocks i have now werent stuffed. they are now. im sure they are bottoming out haha. the joys of having a car sitting real lowLeave a comment:
-
DA is WAAY overkill. there is really no need to be able to adjust both unless your because racecar/a real racecar.How beneficial is the bump to double adjustables? I know with my bike I am able to set fast and slow compression dampening rates and rebound/spring preload, I'm not comortable setting this myself but a local bike suspension shop tweaks it. Are car setups much simpler? How do you determine the correct settings for your application, hopping, understeer/oversteer, etcLeave a comment:
-
Konis work WAY better with the GCs than Bilsteins. The ride doesn't feel as jarring even with them at 3/4 stiff.Leave a comment:
-
that's cute.
Anyway, I dont care what Mark says. All you have to do is search dude. This topic has been covered more times than I can count. I can guarantee your questions have been answered in one of the past threads.
I'm not trying to be a dick but its not hard to search.
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
Posting from the beach? I think you have some sand in your twat
Mark at GC told me to post this thread to get opinions from others and he will chime in. Other guys, thanks for the input. I'll likely be getting a set of the single adjustables through GC if I can order them seperately, I don't carry a CC so all my orders are done in steps and I need to call him to order to Canada
How beneficial is the bump to double adjustables? I know with my bike I am able to set fast and slow compression dampening rates and rebound/spring preload, I'm not comortable setting this myself but a local bike suspension shop tweaks it. Are car setups much simpler? How do you determine the correct settings for your application, hopping, understeer/oversteer, etcLeave a comment:
-
jesus, how many of these thread are we going to have?
OP, this EXACT question has been asked hundreds of times on here. Before you post a new thread, please use the search option. If you dont find your answer, THEN post a new thread.
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
When I got mine from GC they came set at where they thought was best for my spring rates and you dont have to adjust them.Leave a comment:
-
Getting GC coils, what shocks/struts?
Upgrading from H&R and bilstein sports to the ground control coilover sleeves at 450/650 rates. I would like to reuse my bilsteins if I can, and if not I'd prefer a well matched quality alternative. I dont need adjustability.
Will be using a 1.5"-2" drop (H&R race heights) with moderate road conditions and I avoid bumps or take them at extremely low speeds. Spirited daily driver with weekend track/autocross, I have been driven many cars with Poly/coil setups and do not mind the stiffness TO AN EXTENT.
GC mark suggests Koni adjustables, what does r3v say? Do they offer a fixed valve set thats suitable for less?Tags: None

Leave a comment: