Cut rear springs?
Collapse
X
-
Do it? Of course you can do it. I weld my exhaust to my door if I wanted do it.
Now show me how you expect his rear honeycomb style spring is going to be cut? They don't have tophats to stay in place like the front.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
I would throw up a WTT thread and see if you get any bites. Cutting/heating springs is just plain dangerous.Leave a comment:
-
Just buy new/different springs.
You've been posting spring questions for 6 months.Leave a comment:
-
You can cut the rear springs, but if you take more than the smallest coil off you will have to add retainers on that side of the spring perches to keep the spring located. This is easier to on lower perch. I've done this on a LeMons racer and it worked just fine.Leave a comment:
-
Yes cut them!, then you'll comeback and ask why your rear shocks, are blown......lolLeave a comment:
-
-
Yes, make sure you have proper dampers to handle them, and be prudent with how much you chop off.Leave a comment:
-
Cut rear springs?
Can you cut rear springs? I have h&r race in the front and racing dynamic in the rear. Can i cut my back springs? i read it can make it stiffer as well.Tags: None

Leave a comment: