Bimmerworld swaybars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jlevie
    replied
    Originally posted by Varinn
    The noise is getting progressively worse in my case, do you have issues with sound from the rear Jim or is yours on a gutted spec car where it's too noisy to tell?
    The car is a Spec E30 and there's no I'd even notice any sound from the sway links. Everything else makes too much noise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Varinn
    replied
    The noise is getting progressively worse in my case, do you have issues with sound from the rear Jim or is yours on a gutted spec car where it's too noisy to tell?

    Leave a comment:


  • jlevie
    replied
    I noticed the same thing. One of these days I'll modify the lower mounts because the angle bugs me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Varinn
    started a topic Bimmerworld swaybars

    Bimmerworld swaybars

    Got a set of Bimmerworld swaybars installed on my e30 a couple weeks ago and immediately had a call from the shop about the rear. The brackets and everything all went in fine, the reinforcements were installed in line with the oem trailing arm mount locations. The end links had this bizarre angle on them when viewed from the rear of the car. Following advice from a few local Pro3 guys I I had the shop set the bar to full soft. I contacted Bimmerworld and the response was that I should be running them in full stiff but that wont solve the problem angle. Has anyone encountered this before? I've had them installed for 2-3 weeks now and the end links have started making an annoyingly loud sound like popcorn at all times when the car is in motion. I'm going to get in touch with BW again for some input, but I may end up having to remove and relocate the mounts from the oem spots.

Working...