Koni str.t shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koni str.t shocks

I thought I'd write what's sort of a review for the orange koni shocks. Basically the budget shocks offered by koni that are meant to replace the oem shocks. In their descriptions it states it's good for lowering springs as well. And for 250 bucks I was like ah hell yeah. I paired them with h&r sport springs. Overall they seem perfectly fine. For daily driving and putting around they seem great. Definitely better than the replacement shocks I had in the rear before and they seem to be as good if not better than the tired bilstiens that were up front. The kit says it works with original mounts and equipment etc. It is slightly true you will need to get strut mounts that have a larger opening to fit a socket in. But other than that they fit everything. Overall they seem worth the 250 but if you have the money to spend on konis Yellow shocks or some bilstien b8 shocks you'd be better off with those. But for daily driving and spirited driving they work perfectly fine. Good ride not a ton of body roll etc. And a tip for removing the rear springs is use the jack that came in the trunk to press between the caliper and the frame. Make sure it's a solid part of the car or else you will bend and crease the metal. But it makes taking the springs out super easy, took like 5 minutes to swap the springs on each side so much better than getting a spring compressor in and prying it out etc. If you made it this far thanks for reading
Working...
X