Best wheel & tire combo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omaliyo
    replied
    and your point.... I just thought it was funny....

    GTFO my thread if you have no input.....kthnxbai

    damn troll

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Your car doesn't match your sig.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omaliyo
    replied
    Damn.. thats what i didn't want

    buying new springs when the stuff i got is bran new....

    Blah

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Good plan.

    Good suspension, then wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omaliyo
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    you need to be low first
    I wish but i has no monies to spend on a set of custom GC's like i really want

    Originally posted by z31maniac
    XXR 513 15x8 ET 0 with 205/50s
    Nice size.....

    I think ima just save up for some GC's dunno yet.......

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    XXR 513 15x8 ET 0 with 205/50s

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    you need to be low first

    Leave a comment:


  • Omaliyo
    replied
    Look at these cute guys here... did yall completely read? I appreciate the wheel suggestions but I'm more looking for specs, I'm thinking 16x8.5 et? Rear 16x8 front et? Front........ :dunno: need suggestions

    Leave a comment:


  • 5KWattson
    replied
    LM reps...tires is all personal preference.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThreeTwentyFissel
    replied
    work equip w/hankook tires...

    Leave a comment:


  • Omaliyo
    started a topic Best wheel & tire combo

    Best wheel & tire combo

    This is my car



    she is just a bit lower now, due to that picture being taken a while back.....

    She's on Vogtland Springs and Bilstien Sport Shocks

    My question is what would be the best wheel size (including ET) and rubber combo to be at least tucking somewhere!

    I'm not afraid of rolling fenders due to my paint being shart.....

    -Thanks!
Working...