Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "What is this wheel?" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help me with these? I have looked and can't figure out which ones they are. They are 15x7 et20. They are a one piece wheel and have the red bbs logos on the lips.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cheapshot View Post
      Can someone help me with these? I have looked and can't figure out which ones they are. They are 15x7 et20. They are a one piece wheel and have the red bbs logos on the lips.
      http://www.nexternal.com/ireland/whe...2002-p739.aspx

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

Sorry this picture is so big, didn't realize til I uploaded.

Anyhow obviously these are Compos, they came with the car, I just cleaned em up today to get ready to strip em down and repaint them, as you can see they need it.

Anyhow since I got the car been looking to learn more about these wheels without much luck. Anyone know which wheels these are specifically?

Thanks!

EDIT: After a lot of weird searching found these, Compomotive FH series, guess they stopped production around 1990?

Last edited by Threehz; 02-25-2012, 10:33 AM.
        Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Alrighty. What in the eff are these? Sorry for the crappy picture and the fact that I am currently crushing a poor cup, but this was a quick pic situation. Any ideas?
          Attached Files
          Everyone gets diarrhea. Remember that.

Comment

staggered 16" basketweaves

anybody know what wheels these are?
            5x120
            16x7.5 front et20
            16x8.5 rear et24

the guy from Craigslist said he pulled it from an e24 but the width of alloy wheels available on realOEM doesn't really match. same style though.
            I'm not really sure how itll look on my car with adapters since there's no fill n drill services where I'm at.

I guess I'm interested in finding out if these are authentic BBS'. they got stamps and everything though

EDIT: Found out these are BBS RGs. stumbled across an FS thread on s14.net
            Last edited by jdirty; 04-13-2012, 01:23 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

OK guys, what are these wheels? They are 17x8 and say "JWL VIA 690KG" on them. Bolt pattern is 5x120. They are not an Alpina wheel design that I am familiar with...so I am guessing something else.

Thanks!

Comment

Those look a lot like stock BMW 328is wheels
                -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                  Those look a lot like stock BMW 328is wheels
                  None I am familiar with, but I don't know e36's very well. I looked through all the BMW OEM wheels here and no luck.

Anleitungen, Reparaturen, Tipps & Tricks, Kaufberatung, Neuheiten. BMW-Treff - der Treffpunkt für alle BMW-Fans und -Fahrer. Besuche die Community jetzt

Comment

Are these RSs? All I know from the ad is that they are 15x8.

Comment

WTF Batman... done searching, any of ya's a Guru?

Comment

Look like Kerscher Wheels to me.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                        If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Originally posted by rav320uk View Post
                          Look like Kerscher Wheels to me.
                          Checked, not them although they do make some nice Type A lookalikes.

If ya look closely mine have a slight ridge that connect the spokes.

Hunt is still on.

Comment

Anybody?

- Bump

Comment

Anybody know about these? Just picked them up. They are 16x7.5 DTM Racing wheels. They are authentic and made in Germany. I can't find any information on them online so I was wondering if anyone had any info on them here like price and rarity in the U.S. Thanks.

Comment

Me gusta.
                                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X