why I don't like stance
Collapse
X
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
if every e30 on this forum was riding around on 235/50/16s on 15x7's id def not visit.
i love the guys commenting saying, THE E30 IS A RACECAR WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!
no, its not. it can be, but its not.Leave a comment:
-
I think that car looks pretty good. Less camber and maybe the next widest tires and it would be perfect.
I don't get why people brag about how small of tires they can fit on their 10" wheel... I think its much cooler to fit the widest possible tire.Leave a comment:
-
I don't like that much stagger, 10s out back need at least 9s up front.Leave a comment:
-
The camber doesn't look that bad once its rolling but if he adjusted it a bit I'd like it.
People need to realize that if there wasn't diversity in the car scene everything would look bland and boring. Modifying cars is like art, everyone has different styles and ways they approach it.Leave a comment:
-
Heres a vid of the car that started this thread:
Specs:
BMW E30 325i (EstorilBlue) Project Modified List:
BBS RS1 Silver Front 8x16" Rear 10x16" Wheels,
Maxis MA-Z1 Front & Rear 215/40/16 Tires,
Bilshtein Hardness Adjustable Shock Absorbers,
Eibach Federn 50mm Lowering SportLine Springs,
BMW GmbH M Tech II Body Kit,
Wösner 2.8 Stroker Kit,
SuperSprint Centre Pipe,
SuperSprint (E30 M3 EVO) End Pipe Exhaust,
Hella Black Line HeadLight,
Startech Blackline Back Light
If you go here: http://mmpowergarage.com/default.asp click on "Galeri" then on "BMW" it's about halfway down.
Pics are with Borbet Type-A's and before it was stanced. (its erroneously listed as an "ix")
Also check out the Luxurbeige 316. Looks pretty pimp but its funny he's rockin ESM type wheels but with BBS logos.
Leave a comment:
-
Mikes car is amazing, I stand by the fact that, if you don't like it, you need your head checked.Leave a comment:
-
See it just needs to go a tad lower so the wheels fit the fenders. Also ditch the early lip.Leave a comment:
-

This car just needs a wider tire. Fill up them fenders a little and it would be dead on from the looks department... or more low. No need for that stretch if you're showing fender gap.
ferrrr want wagLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: