why I don't like stance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Shameless plug... bigger wheels would look a little better but, it still looks fantastic compared to any super stance car imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    ^^ very nice, but 16" wheels would set it off alot better! IMO




    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak
    Its oem+ but its not my style. Jandersons right?
    bimma360

    I think that is one of the nicest e30's around. That interior :eeek:

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    it's bimma360 car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    Its oem+ but its not my style. Jandersons right?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak
    If you dont like stance then show me what your idea oof the perfect e30
    this one here comes to mind...



    Leave a comment:


  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    The only perfect e30 is one hella stanced out, with 185s on 10'' wide rims
    and super sick poked.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    If you dont like stance then show me what your idea oof the perfect e30

    Leave a comment:


  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    Hella sick flush poke stretched stance murdered out slammed altezza rusted hood gay pride.

    Leave a comment:


  • toointoxicated60
    replied
    do not want.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gizmo
    replied
    LOL, heh... I can care less. I'll be using my car for drifting not for showing off. Plus, if people like having stupid amounts of camber let them. They're the ones wasting cash on tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Sure go ahead and feed the attention craving, post whoring, idiotic trolls.
    Yepp, I one hell of a troll :p

    And because I no longer own fake wheels or stretched tires; "stance" sucks shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by Gizmo
    This is exactly how I want my car to sit!

    Size of wheels?

    Sure go ahead and feed the attention craving, post whoring, idiotic trolls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gizmo
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Way #106 to make yourself look like a fool on the internet...



    Also, I know many members hate my car, but how do people feel about my "stance"? I'm totally changing my setup soon, but I'm curious...

    This is exactly how I want my car to sit!

    Size of wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    i think mikes car is perfectly stanced.

    Leave a comment:

Working...