Mini Cooper S 17in wheels on 91 E30 4x100

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fixedsix
    replied
    Problem solved, put them on my daily. after a coat of matte black.

    Leave a comment:


  • CreamBeam
    replied
    Originally posted by fixedsix
    This place can make (4) spacers that are 4x100 57.1 hub bore to match up to 56.1 4x100 wheels for $180 plus shipping.

    http://www.motorsport-tech.com/

    i just ordered a set of 4x100 to 5x130 adaptors from them, i talked to the owner a couple of times they were real cool and from everything ive heard they make a quality product. Wish my adaptors were that cheap tho :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    It looks meh. reminds me of the rota rb/konig rewinds.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    That actually looks good! Really helps that you're low.

    Leave a comment:


  • fixedsix
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexMac
    these look like garbage... what a n00b..


    ;)
    I feel like I am play Halo with a 13 year old. Settle down thread crapper.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlexMac
    replied
    these look like garbage... what a n00b..


    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • fixedsix
    replied
    This place can make (4) spacers that are 4x100 57.1 hub bore to match up to 56.1 4x100 wheels for $180 plus shipping.

    Motorsport Tech is your absolute number one source for wheel adapters, wheel spacers, and hub centric rings. We manufacture the finest adapters in the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • monster89
    replied
    theas actualy dont look that bad i want some now hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • fixedsix
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    You may be able to pick up a set of custom adapters with a 57.1 bore on one end and a 56.1 on the other. But again, that would probably be a few hundred bucks.
    That would be the slick. I think a 20mm spacer would give them plenty of room to do that. That is the best idea yet if money was no option.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    You may be able to pick up a set of custom adapters with a 57.1 bore on one end and a 56.1 on the other. But again, that would probably be a few hundred bucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    those look amazing. I might have to jump on a set for sale locally. The set plus pretty good condition tires is 200$.
    The offset is 48. pretty crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by fixedsix
    Understood so I guess I should just get a set of the ESM BBS reps huh? and save these wheels for my R53........

    The safest option would be have them machined to 57.1 and get some H&R 15mm spacers which would cost too much.
    You can pick up hub centric spacers pretty cheaply. I sold a set of used ones with extended lugs for like $150 a year ago.

    Shouldn't be too much to machine them either, but I agree you should just get the ESM reps.

    Leave a comment:


  • fixedsix
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    Your wheel needs to be perfectly centered. Sliding it over studs isn't aligning it properly. It's going vibrate like crazy from being off a mm or two and probably shear your studs. Don't drive it like that.
    Understood so I guess I should just get a set of the ESM BBS reps huh? and save these wheels for my R53........

    The safest option would be have them machined to 57.1 and get some H&R 15mm spacers which would cost too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    It actually looks pretty good, A machine shop can bore out the center by a MM and you'll be good to go, was going to do this when I still had my S-lites

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by fixedsix
    I put spacers on which go past the vehicles hub pilot, so the wheel is only attached with the lug nuts, ( there is NO interfence with the wheel hub bore and the hub pilot on the BMW) I have a stud kit in the front for this test fit.

    I have not driven the car like this. I might not use the wheels at all on the e30.
    Your wheel needs to be perfectly centered. Sliding it over studs isn't aligning it properly. It's going vibrate like crazy from being off a mm or two and probably shear your studs. Don't drive it like that.

    Leave a comment:

Working...