Are these wheels de$$irable??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    These are the same as Nathan's 17's...
    That's what I was thinking. His car pulls them off better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevin_e30
    replied
    Take them off and make them into extra spare wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    They are far from the worse wheel I have seen on an E30.
    These are the same as Nathan's 17's...

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    They are far from the worse wheel I have seen on an E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • absolutdog
    replied
    Hmmm.. DAMN how long is toes in the corner?? that honda comment was his last post in days!!!! He's never been so quiet :)
    but....
    for the haters...I think they look half decent on my alpine...sorry for cell pic...


    they are Italian made, forgot to write down the et but I could have run them no spacers, but I liked the clearance better with the 10 mm spacers added(wheels are hub centric with proper bore), but they Def aren't period as they manufacture date is late '03
    Last edited by absolutdog; 07-09-2012, 08:11 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Shit, man, start by posting more...11K, WTF is that?
    You're right. I'm slacking!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC

    Edit: Or wait. I have a change of heart.I'm going to start to do my job a little better here.
    Shit, man, start by posting more...11K, WTF is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • absolutdog
    replied
    If 3 is all i could hope to get out of them... blah, I'll just throw some snows on them after I bald these tires, so I can pimp in the winter..

    I just thought they were maybe period, 'cause this euro company still exists, but they def don't make this wheel any more. I looked on the civic forum, and mini and couldn't find a set for sale ever... but my search techniques aren't always the most thorough

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Maybe you should buy them then? Seeing a Honda is right up your alley!


    Edit: Or wait. I have a change of heart.I'm going to start to do my job a little better here. So go sit in timeout for not being worth any help here.
    "Like"

    As for the wheels: They look ok, but I've never heard of them so I'd have to say that no, they're nothing special or desirable, just some random off brand alloy.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    maybe to some honda fag..?
    Technically Toes is right, given the high offset.

    OP I wouldn't bother with them. You're going to have to compensate for the high offset with a large spacer.

    Edit: I didn't realize you have them, I assumed you were looking to buy them...

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by absolutdog
    Gracias
    No problem!

    Originally posted by agent
    I owe you a beer.
    lol and i drink Yuengling :drink:

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    wheels
    I owe you a beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    maybe to some honda fag..?
    Maybe you should buy them then? Seeing a Honda is right up your alley!


    Edit: Or wait. I have a change of heart.I'm going to start to do my job a little better here. So go sit in timeout for not being worth any help here.
    Last edited by JasonC; 07-06-2012, 05:43 PM. Reason: working it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I'd ask about 300 for the set. Just cause I never heard of them and the style is not desireable on an E30 IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • absolutdog
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Moved your wheels to the appropriate part of the forum since they are not for sale.
    Gracias

    Leave a comment:

Working...