Are these wheels de$$irable??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5Toes
    replied
    maybe to some honda fag..?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Moved your wheels to the appropriate part of the forum since they are not for sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • absolutdog
    started a topic Are these wheels de$$irable??

    Are these wheels de$$irable??

    a set of 4 came on one of the e30's I recently purchased, and I'm wondering if they are worth anything north of weave prices, as they aren't really my style but if they are worthless I'll keep 'em for spares:

    Here's a pic not my wheel just an example:


    They are all straight and true, very minor rash on one, and someone stuck rondels over the tekno logo

    Here's a pic of them as they sit on my 4x4 zinno 'vert:


    They are tekno TK5-15's.
    I believe they are 15x7 with 45mm offset don't now what that is in et language.
    Currently they are being run with 10mm spacers

    I can't find a set for sale new or used so I'm just gonna ask R3V what they are worth, don't ask me to post a price 'cause they aren't actually for sale, I'll start another thread if it comes to that

    Thanks in advance for your constructive help
    Last edited by absolutdog; 07-06-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: pic
Working...