wheel whores name this wheel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cabriodster87
    replied
    No prob guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • grays
    replied
    lol yeah no retarded comments.. thanks man

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Hey look at that!! Someone who was of help and no stupid comments! This board need more like you :)

    Also I couldn't find it when I looked at Keystone lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • cabriodster87
    replied
    here it is...
    keystone starspoke

    Leave a comment:


  • cabriodster87
    replied
    loadstar

    mine.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Looking around on Google images. And found a set. The guy had no idea what they where and they was muli-lug just like the op wheels. And I have muli lug wheels on my Corvair. Hell they still make muli lug wheels till this day...


    Edit; Gray, once I'm home tomorrow I will see if I can't find them.
    Last edited by JasonC; 08-10-2012, 09:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Hell no!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30leigh
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Your not old enough to remember them kid. It's a uni-lug system rim. The rim who knows.
    :shock: oh god. they look like shit. not the design the holes.

    im glad they dont make them like that now. still looks like the wheels have been on loose.

    Leave a comment:


  • cabriodster87
    replied
    Very similar to my boat trailer wheels.

    EDIT: looks like someone had tried to make it a uni-lug. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • grays
    replied
    thanks guys ive checked also on google and other sites but i guess there just some old school american made wheels. just wanted to know the name.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    Your not old enough to remember them kid. It's a uni-lug system rim. The rim who knows.
    Thank you, someone in the know finally!!! But i looked up ET, Fenton, Cragar, Appliance, Keystone, Prime, and Rocket. I didn't see them. If i can find my older books i'll look in them. I have seen them before, just don't know what they are called or who makes them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    that looks like a really vlad fill and drill job

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by e30leigh
    what ever it is. do not use it. the wheel lug holes are chewed out. ever seen wheel lug holes that are oval??? not good
    Your not old enough to remember them kid. It's a uni-lug system rim. The rim who knows.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Classic R3v ITT.

    Leave a comment:


  • dothadance
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    bahahahaaha

    Leave a comment:

Working...