Help with wheel decision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with wheel decision...

Alright guys, I am back in the swing of things. I took a short hiatus from the e30 because my e39 was taking all of my time and funds, so I had to get rid of her and get a pick up. Long story.

Anyway, I am back on the path of righteousness with the e30. I am on the fence about the wheels. I had acquired a set of rc090 bbs rims for the e39. I am in the process of refinishing them and I was going to put them on the e39, but got rid of it. So now I have a dilemma. Do I fill and drill the rc090 centers for my e30 and slap them on after refinishing them or go with some other sort of wheel? I am asking because I am not sure what extent I need to modify (if any) my e30. I have a 1987 e30 cabrio that is sitting on 325is sport springs and billie hd's. Lower in the front as if I had lowering springs, maybe an inch, inch and a half. Do I need any special spacers to make the rc090 wheels work on my car, or can I just fill and drill and install the wheels? What is a good tire size to run on the car? The rims are 17x8 i believe. I super HATE stretch-n-poke and massive negative camber. Sorry to all the herra frush and stanced guys, but it is not what I like. TIA...

Preston
Working...
X