opinion on wheel colour?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • burkey001
    replied
    Yes, 5x real LM198 with Bridgestone Potenza S001.
    Special order from BBS Japan, not a lot of call to keep E30 spec LM's in stock it seems.

    "Not affordable" but cheaper than a set of custom HRE / Forgeline

    Pretty happy with them, though they were supposed to supply red caps not black ones.

    The wheel/tire combo evidently run very true as one wheel has no balancing on it and 3 others have 15 grams only. 5th is 20gram

    inside view of LM
    Last edited by burkey001; 09-30-2015, 08:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by HennaE30
    Real LMs? 17x7.5 in diamond black. 215/45s? Good choice. That's what I would've gone with.

    How much did it set you back? If you mind me asking

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by burkey001
    new kicks for the 318is arrived


    Real LMs? 17x7.5 in diamond black. Good choice. That's what I would've gone with.

    How much did it set you back? If you mind me asking

    Leave a comment:


  • burkey001
    replied
    new kicks for the 318is arrived

    Leave a comment:


  • burkey001
    replied
    diamond black ordered, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • burkey001
    replied
    man its a 3 way split.. sigh ;)

    I think diamond black is the colour to have

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    Gold. 100% sure about this.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    opinion on wheel colour?

    Diamond Black looks incredible in person. The E46M has Diamond Black BBS RS-GTs on it and they look amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • LateFan
    replied
    silver silver silver!

    Classic. Stylish.

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Gold gold gold

    --Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • dereliiict
    replied
    1: Gold, keep it Bandit
    2: Silver

    Leave a comment:


  • burkey001
    replied
    a truer reflection of colour





    Leave a comment:


  • burkey001
    replied
    Thanks for opinions.

    I do know about RG-F and I did discount them because do not want.

    Leave a comment:


  • word is bond
    replied
    Did you consider a size down for BBS RG-Fs in 16x7? They come in gold or silver...
    Anyway - I vote for the LMs in Diamond Black

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    In real life, deep gold is going to look best I think. Almost looks green in the pic haha

    --Mike

    Leave a comment:

Working...