Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way these wheels will fit without spacers?

More Japan was founded in 2003 as a special service for importing rare, hard to find JDM parts from a select group of special Japanese automotive performance manufacturers. We import these parts directly from the manufacturer, and they come in all of their original packaging, straight from the manufacturer.

Thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post

More Japan was founded in 2003 as a special service for importing rare, hard to find JDM parts from a select group of special Japanese automotive performance manufacturers. We import these parts directly from the manufacturer, and they come in all of their original packaging, straight from the manufacturer.

Thanks
      Depends on the width and the offsets they will offer for that width.

You need to give the man some more info.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Hey Jay,

I just talked my best friend into buying an E30 for a winter car, and he's very happy with the 318 he bought. Thing is, it has 15x7 Euroweaves on it (I think they are et24?) and he's having a bitch of a time finding a decent winter performance tire in the BMW-recommended 205/55 size. I tried to help today and it looks like all the highest rated (consumer reports, tire rack, etc) winter performance tires right now are only available in:

195/55/15
        195/60/15
        205/60/15

Any advice on which size tire to get snow&ice traction but not lose too much handling? I think he's just running H&R springs and Bilsteins, otherwise stock. Oh - and tire brand suggestions welcome from anyone, though I know that's not the purpose of this thread.

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Hey, if I do a 15x8 with a 205/50/15 tire size, would that raise my car up a bit or no?
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

z31maniacQuote:
            Originally Posted by Massimo

http://www.more-japan.com/SSR/ms1r/16inch.php

Thanks

Depends on the width and the offsets they will offer for that width.

You need to give the man some more info.
            Sorry the data sheet supplyed is for 16" wheels all i want to know is that if there is any fitment on there that will fit the E30 with out spacers.

Cheers
            sigpic

Comment

Will these fit (and clear stock calipers) without spacers? I'm running OEM E30 M3 springs and Bilstein sports. Also, what size tire should I run? Thanks!

EDIT: I should mention that I'm not a fan of the stretched-tire look, or rims/tires that go past the fenders.

They are 15x7, 4x100 ET15 with 2.5" lips all around. Yeah, time attack. Got a problem with that? ;)

Last edited by m3_eater; 09-29-2008, 09:59 PM.

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Okay,

I'm running 17x8.5 mcontours et41 offset all the way around with 235/40s and no spacers. I rolled the rear fenders already, but I'm still rubbing the fenders. I only rub when i hit a bump....which is almost all the time in New England. The rubbing is annoying and cant go into/come out of turns under hard throttle because they rub hard. Just straight driving on the road, its not too bad.

the fronts dont rub at all.

I'm looking at picking up a set of 17x7.5 et35 wheels and running a 215 or 225 wide tire. Will this offset tuck the wheels under the car enough so they wont rub the fenders?

btw, the 5 lug setup is 318ti rears and e36 front spindles on e36m3 control arms and strut assemblies. Eibach pro springs and bilstein shocks/struts
                Attached Files

Comment

would 18 x 8.5 et40 front 18 x 10 et45 rears fit an e36 non m? don't mind rolling if need be, or stretching in the back if I haaave to (not a fan but whatever). spacers? what size tires?

thanks!
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Ok Mystikal, so I can't wait for the turbo flares, I want to put the wheels on now.

What spacers should I run to have close to flush/flush fitment with a 225/50/16 on my 16x9 Brock B1s? Also how much will I have to roll/pull them to fit these tires and get the proper fitment?
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Jay, I've got a question- I've currently got 195 Azenis on stock Bottlecaps and need more tire for autocross. I'm seriously considering going for a set of 235/40/17 Yoko Advan Neova AD07s all the way around to add a bunch more tire on the car.

I am thinking of pairing the tires with either a set of the popular 17x7.5 ET20 Kopis or the 17x8 Rota Boost in either ET32 or 48 from here. What offset should I shoot for? I plan to roll the fenders, but are there offsets/spacers I can use to avoid much more than rolling?

As far as suspension goes, I have Bilstein HDs, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs, and sways. I plan to upgrade to Sports/H&R Races and Vorschlag plates, but that may happen after tires. I've got a late model arch car too. 4x100 too.

Thanks a bunch!
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^ET 25-28 with an 8" wide wheel is what you're going for.

And go with the Star Spec, cheaper and getting rave reviews.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                          Jay, what do you think about 16x8 et13 fitment on my E30 M3 5-lug swapped car? Also, what tire size?
                          It's gonna be tight. E30 M3 hubs sit around 5mm further out than non-M (took me a while to figure this out). So without getting into fender molestation, 205s would be the only realistic game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                            My new wheels seem to fit funky in my opinion. Here's the specs:

- 4x100
                            - 15"x7"
                            - et28
                            - 195/60R15 tires
                            - need any other info? is there any?
                            That's pretty much a stock fitment. Those should bolt right up.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              17 x 9, 245/40, ET ????

Basically I'm thinking of making the Works a flush fit street wheel with a slight stretch, then buying another set of wheels for an Extreme Performance Summer tire.
                              ET10 should be enough to clear the inside. You'll pretty much NEED flares for the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
                                16x7 et15 on h&r cupkit. 87 325is. Should I go with 205 50 16 azenzis or 215 45 16.
                                No such thing as 205/50/16 Azenis, so I guess that made my answer pretty easy. Either size will work.

Comment

Working...
                                X